What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Miller and Richardson refuse to commit to returning

His Facebook Status update on Friday night said:

Could not be more proud of my buffs, Shoulder to Shoulder, time to prepare for the pac 12, big 12 its been real

Looks to me like he plans on coming back?

His Facebook Status update on Friday night said:

Could not be more proud of my buffs, Shoulder to Shoulder, time to prepare for the pac 12, big 12 its been real

Looks to me like he plans on coming back?

Miller?

I think we the possibility of the NFL not playing next year will bring him back, but as for PRich, I have no idea.

It was going to be Central Washington, but he doesn't show up in any of its season stats after being in August newspaper articles. I don't know what happened.

I heard from some kids that Sumler is still around.

from miller today:

Rmiller73 Don't know about a coach yet, but I do know that whoever he his, We will support him and play for the black and gold, 73 ain't goin anywhere

good catch. ymssr.

from miller today:

Rmiller73 Don't know about a coach yet, but I do know that whoever he his, We will support him and play for the black and gold, 73 ain't goin anywhere

Awesome. I always thought that both Miller and Richardson's refusal to comment was more about saying "we just had a huge loss. I am part of this team. Do not ask me to talk about next year while we are still digesting what happened."

Good to see Miller's statement.

I have to think that P Rich should like the possibility of playing For Embree. I like the chances he sticks.

I think Rich is our only major transfer concern, and I think an hour with JE and EB will solidify that.

I expect that JE and EB can get the key pieces to stick.

There will be a big change in attitude coming in, but I expect that this team is very thirsty for it. Miller will be leading the charge.

Cabral has prepped the guys well in what it means to be a buff. They should respond positively to Embree and Bienemy's respect for tradition.

(PLEASE promote and keep Cabral.)

I like what miller said in the post that after the nebraska game was not the time nor place to discuss him coming back, hope ringo gets it.

It seems pretty obvious to me that we will be team that emphasizes the running game in 2011.

There is nothing better for an interior O-linemen to raise his draft stock than to be a "road-grader" for a good running team.

He has already had plenty of opportunity to show that he can pass-block. I think Miller and the rest of the O-linemen are going to be very happy under the regime.

And there is still a chance that he moves back to tackle with the loss of Solder and potential change in schemes. That would certainly help his future value in the NFL.

I was told P. Rich LOVES Boulder and Hagan and will come back next year. FWIW

If we hired Calhoun, I would be skeptical. JE and (i guess, maybe) EB are so passionate about this **** that they will get him to stay, regardless of his current mindset.

Back