What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Miracle in Boulder Open Thread

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
There seem to be like 3 of us...lets just post here.

my thoughts so far:
1) That call will remain questionable till I die
2) God bless Josh Smith's retarded heart
3) Rodney please stop that
4) Oh dear Lord I am having an aneurism

how do we not have a single guy that can kick a field goal? Aric seems to not have his act together. Don't we have someone that can? Hell let Rodney or Darryl try

Well...it isn't as bad as the first quarter vs. Alabama in the Indy Bowl.

Our biggest issue so far, in my opinion is missed tackles, BUT...

Credit to Texas. Both of those touchdowns were highlight reel stuff for McCoy.

Will we score? Can we hold them to under 70?

Other than the first play of the game and that tinker play to DS, the playcalling has sucked.

Oh yeah, and we got lucky that they didnt see Cody fumble that ball on our last dirve there. It was out but they blew it dead.

after a sack for a loss of nine we call a run up the middle on a line that has been dominating us all day?

Why did brown step out of bounds like that? Lowere your head and hit that dude. Nice catch but you can't give up like that. You aren't a punter, take a hit!

Must get a TD here... No FGs! Can't believe they called a run on that first down, should have thrown in in the end zone.

This fieldgoal situation reminds me of the disasterous end of the 2002 season!

So both the QB and Speedy mishandle the ball, and you leave Speedy out, but Cody is not playing the best either. LOL. Way to break a kids spirit.

Another drive ends on another Cody overthrow...

EDIT:

AND ANOTHER GOODMAN MISS!!! Is it too late to revoke his scholarship?

Stop ****ing trying to kick field goals

you take speedy out after one drop. You keep this kicker in on what is obviously the worst night of his life. sit him down, let him calm down and come out again the second half. but pelase...for now....stop trying to get 3

Last edited:
Anyone else reached the point where you just start laughing as soon as Goodman walks onto the field? Somebody get this guy a Certificate of Achievement signed by Pat Brougham!

Let's settle down. This game is not over. For better or worse, there is a lot of football left to be played...

Back