What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Missouri Governor Disses Colorado Hoops Program

Wow what am I thinking. I was respectful but still linked him to this thread :D.

Wow what am I thinking. I was respectful but still linked him to this thread :D.

gloating emails are seldom respectful. The very subject would make it necessarily disrespectful (which is okay, but you claim it was "respectful"). A link to this thread is very disrespectful.

Again, I don't give a **** what people say to the governor, but let's not pretend that any letter reminding him of his previous remarks and correlating them to yesterday's game would be "respectful".

I didn't gloat or say anything disrespectful. Hell, this won't even make it to his desk because it has to be viewed by his assisstants.

gloating emails are seldom respectful. The very subject would make it necessarily disrespectful (which is okay, but you claim it was "respectful"). A link to this thread is very disrespectful.

Again, I don't give a **** what people say to the governor, but let's not pretend that any letter reminding him of his previous remarks and correlating them to yesterday's game would be "respectful".

Didn't you piss bomb a senator on a flight one time?

Didn't you piss bomb a senator on a flight one time?

We shared a flight on a small plane, and there were no bathrooms so there was some public pissing in a bag. But I didn't throw anything at him. But I was torn--he was a nebraska senator, but he was also a SEAL and a war hero...

I didn't gloat or say anything disrespectful. Hell, this won't even make it to his desk because it has to be viewed by his assisstants.

Oh, okay, got it now. Thanks for clarifying.

Dear Gov',

I wanted to respectfully remind you that you made some remarks that I considered disrespectful to the University of Colorado's basketball program. If you didn't happen to notice--and I'm sure you didn't--The Buffaloes actually beat the Mizzou Tigers in a basketball game earlier today. I just wanted to respectfully bring that to your attention.

Also, here's a link to a CU fan chat site you might find interesting. One of the posters actually encourages you to "eat a bag of dicks".

Respectfully yours,

A dumbass kid who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Did I get that right, TG?

Dear Gov',

I wanted to respectfully remind you that you made some remarks that I considered disrespectful to the University of Colorado's basketball program. If you didn't happen to notice--and I'm sure you didn't--The Buffaloes actually beat the Mizzou Tigers in a basketball game earlier today. I just wanted to respectfully bring that to your attention.

Also, here's a link to a CU fan chat site you might find interesting. One of the posters actually encourages you to "eat a bag of dicks".

Respectfully yours,

That sounds about right to me, except you forgot to respectfully point and laugh
simpsons-haha.jpg

rep

Dear Gov',

Respectfully yours,

ymssra :lol:

I actually wouldn't expect the governor to say anything different. It can be argued that Mizzou started the whole process to begin with and they were the ones left holding the bag of dog s*** in the end. They wanted the Big X so they could thumb their noses at kNU, kNU ends up in the Big X and Mizzou is stuck in the Texas XII and is arguably the highest profile member left out of the guaranteed big money part of the media deal, making them a Big XII little brother. Colorado gets to go to a conference that is clearly superior to the Texas XII academically and as an equal member, kNU goes to the Big X as an equal member, Mizzou gets jilted at the altar and left with a single wide among the trailer park crowd.

This win was sweet just to give the gov and his people a little parting shot but the real treat comes next year when the Buffs are playing in LA or Berkley and Mizzou is playing in Ames or Waco.

My mom once had my friend send a respectful email to the govenor.

"Dear Gov. Ritter

My friends mom asked me to e-mail you and tell you she thinks you are really, really hot and she would like to meet you if you ever come to the western slope.

Respectfully,

D3H's friend

P.S. She wants to know if you like anything "unusual""

"Dear Gov. Ritter

My friends mom asked me to e-mail you and tell you she thinks you are really, really hot and she would like to meet you if you ever come to the western slope.

Respectfully,

D3H's friend

P.S. She wants to know if you like anything "unusual""

My mom would probably try to punch Ritter in throat. I guess that could be considered unusual.

Don't governors make prop bets on this stuff? He should have to walk through St. Louis at night wearing a money suit.

Back