What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Missouri vs the Fuskers

get back to us once Chase Daniel is gone, and Pinkle is still good; this has all the hall marks of Chuck Amato/Phillip rivers.

Last edited:
The worst part about this game is Vegas might get their heads out of their asses for Nebraska games and I won't be able to win free money anymore. 10.5 point underdogs to Missouri? I didn't even have to think before making that bet, I don't care where they are playing.

Missery is scary good! Strap your helmets on tight boys and girls that game is going to be a difficult one for you. They can score at will, I believe, on just about anyone. It's painfully obvious that the Huskers aren't even close to being ready to play a Top 5 or Top 10 team. What's that? Oh yeah, that's right we f-ing play Texas Tech next week and OU in a month or so as well! :cry:

Missery is scary good! Strap your helmets on tight boys and girls that game is going to be a difficult one for you. They can score at will, I believe, on just about anyone. It's painfully obvious that the Huskers aren't even close to being ready to play a Top 5 or Top 10 team. What's that? Oh yeah, that's right we f-ing play Texas Tech next week and OU in a month or so as well! :cry:

Texas Tech is NOT a top 5 or 10 team, I don't care what the polls say! They started at 12.:wtf: Based on what? They are a gimick offense that always gets exposed at some point. OU on the other hand...:wow:

The worst part about this game is Vegas might get their heads out of their asses for Nebraska games and I won't be able to win free money anymore. 10.5 point underdogs to Missouri? I didn't even have to think before making that bet, I don't care where they are playing.

Heh, we'll see. There are a lot of Husker fans out there that will still take the points......

Remember popular perception does dictate the spread to a small degree.

I would have taken Mizzou -20.

And if Chase Daniels gets Mizzou through undefeated, he should win the Heisman.

Right after MU scored their last touchdown, Pelini got in the face of one of his defensive players comming off the field. It looked like maybe a linebacker, but it all happened so fast it was hard to tell. Daniel said an NU player spit on him in the pregame warmups. Anybody know anything about that?

This game wasn't near as close as I thought it would be. Yes, I know Missouri is good. Yes, I know kNU isn't. But just the same, I thought that there'd be some semblance of a game. That's another one of those confidence killer games. Losing like that can kill your whole season.

This game wasn't near as close as I thought it would be. Yes, I know Missouri is good. Yes, I know kNU isn't. But just the same, I thought that there'd be some semblance of a game. That's another one of those confidence killer games. Losing like that can kill your whole season.

Very true statement here! We are going to see how this team responds after getting beat like that. If they roll over like last season we're screwed the rest of the year, but if they can at least play TT well there may be hope.

Back