What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mister Jones de-commitment

jones will be back in the fold. i have no inside info and i have very little sunshine pumping left in me for CU at this point, but i just have a feeling.

atm is a long way from home and a lot different than denver or boulder.

no need to panic yet. ... at least no more reason than the usual reasons...

ok. now.

commence panicking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

AIYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

there. that helped.

jones will be back in the fold. i have no inside info and i have very little sunshine pumping left in me for CU at this point, but i just have a feeling.

atm is a long way from home and a lot different than denver or boulder.

no need to panic yet. ... at least no more reason than the usual reasons...

ok. now.

commence panicking.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

AIYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

there. that helped.

wtf does that have to do with curling? :confused:

wtf does that have to do with curling? :confused:

i thought i asked you to commence panicking.

get moving.

try a few of these:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

and then, if you feel up to it, move on to some multisyllabic panicking like these:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!

and then, move on to 2 tones, like these:

AIYEEEEEEE!!!

AIYEEEEEE!!!

it will also help if you'll wave your arms around randomly and spin in a circle while panicking.

trust me on this. i've done the research.

get moving.

try a few of these:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

and then, if you feel up to it, move on to some multisyllabic panicking like these:

AIYEEEEEEE!!!

AIYEEEEEE!!!

it will also help if you'll wave your arms around randomly and spin in a circle while panicking.

Good advice, and I'm really glad you stopped where you did. I just don't think these cats are ready for jumping up and down.

get moving.

try a few of these:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

AIYEEEEEEE!!!

AIYEEEEEE!!!

i only perfer to do that in the air when some light that is usually dark comes on. well, no so much panick as some wimpers and then when i find out what the light is about some full on :cry::cry::cry:.

i got the arms and circle thing down pat though.

with CU now, its more of like.....

huh..... sh*t.

you know. calm. cool. collected. just how i should be. :thumbsup:

Didn't the Ags used to have a runningback named Sir somethingortheother? It would be cool to have a backfield with a Mister and a Sir at the same time.

Good advice, and I'm really glad you stopped where you did. I just don't think these cats are ready for jumping up and down.

that is before the flight when im telling them "i don wanna go to newark!". never works though. they counter offer with philly and im on my way to newark.

Didn't the Ags used to have a runningback named Sir somethingortheother? It would be cool to have a backfield with a Mister and a Sir at the same time.

BTW, next year we will have a Speedy and a Quick, maybe Mister was trying to figure out what great nicknames would still be available.

Ummm

Fast!
Lightning!
Zoomer!

Help me out here, guys.

Yup. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

It's like being in a bad relationship, and the one you love stops loving you back.

If it weren't for the critisms thrown back and forth between the fans and the admin, there would be nothing to talk about at all.

HC - Lunchpail, Little Things, Around the corner....
Fan - Juicebox
HC - Scum
Fan - Blue Shirt
HC - Real Buffs wear BnG
Fan - 3-9 in yr4 sux. Get lost.
AD - Continuity
Fan - no $$$ 4U

Can you feel the love?

I think anyone called "Mister Jones" might be a problem. What kind of football player is named "Mister Jones"? :rolleyes:

I think anyone called "Mister Jones" might be a problem. What kind of football player is named "Mister Jones"? :rolleyes:

what the hell?

now you are judging him on his name?

it isn't like he changed his name to "world b. free" or chad "ochocinco"...

and even if he had, so what?

i just want to WIN. he looks like a good back. they can call him "sue" for all i care if he can run the ball.

:lol:

what the hell?

now you are judging him on his name?

it isn't like he changed his name to "world b. free" or chad "ochocinco"...

and even if he had, so what?

i just want to WIN. he looks like a good back. they can call him "sue" for all i care if he can run the ball.

:lol:

Well, I can understand you would like a boy named Sue, but I just find Mister Jones an odd name for a great football player. :huh:

I love the name. Unique, and no nonsense: call me MISTER Jones.

It's up there with Foi Foi and Munchie Legaux for my current favorites.
Kawaii Crabb isn't bad either.

I love the name. Unique, and no nonsense: call me MISTER Jones.

It's up there with Foi Foi and Munchie Legaux for my current favorites.
Kawaii Crabb isn't bad either.

Call me old fashioned but I think all those "cutesy" names are weird, not cool. Now if it's because of some cultural thing, like Samoan, etc., then that's different. But I get the feeling kids that come up with nicknames like Munchie, etc. are looking for a lot of attention.

If his mother named him Mister Jones because she loved the song and couldn't think of another name, well, then I think that's kinda weird too.

And what is thought of as a cool name doesn't automatically make a great football player.

Hey Chilly....thanks for the rep. Like I care.

If his name was JOHN Jones would you all think he was destined to be a great football player?

Call me old fashioned but I think all those "cutesy" names are weird, not cool. Now if it's because of some cultural thing, like Samoan, etc., then that's different. But I get the feeling kids that come up with nicknames like Munchie, etc. are looking for a lot of attention.

If his mother named him Mister Jones because she loved the song and couldn't think of another name, well, then I think that's kinda weird too.

And what is thought of as a cool name doesn't automatically make a great football player.

Would you be bringing this up if he had not de-commited? This sounds like sour grapes unless of course you are joking.

Back