What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou @ Colorado prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Ah ha, the time has arrived. The game that Sacky called me crazy for promising a W for this one in the off season. Turns out Mizzou is just as mediocre as I thought, but the buffs are no where near what I thought they would be.

There are two things, one is Mizzou is riding a 3 game losing streak coming into this game, and I will admit thats a little scarry. They are gonna be ready to get back on track. Second, the buffs do play better at home, if the buffs that beat KU show up, I like our chances.

Don't feel as good about this one as I did earlier this year, I wouldn't be surprised whoever won this one.

Buffs 27 Mizzou 24 in OT

Really think both offenses are going to struggle in this one.

Mizzou 16
Buffs 14

Misery - 24
CU - well see, working on the little things, about ready to pop, all coming together...............................................................

End of the line for hawk. Team finally quits on him for his handling of the QBs.

mizzou 42, CU 7

Mizz 34
CU 24

Cody comes in at the end when down 34-17 and leads us to a miraculous TD drive thus cementing him as the starter for the rest of the season.

My hollow prediction of the week

Buffs 17
Misery 14

Goodman's carom off the left upright midway through the third is the difference.

Do I believe the Buffs will win?
I won't be confident of a Buff win for the rest of the season :pissed3:

The Buffs come out ready to play, Its them v.s the world if Chicken Hawk has a brain and they beat Mizzorie 25 to 21.

CU-37
Golden Girls---6

Really want to win this for a MULTITUDE of reasons, not the least of which is my best friend played the last 4 years at Mizzou. I've been talking **** about this game since right after last years ass beating. Gulp.

Back