What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou @ Illinois

My biggest surprise today. I though Illinois would roll them. I am still optimistic about a buffs W over these clowns on halloween though!

I agree.. The people who think we are going to roll Missouri and are counting that as an automatic win are really drinking the kool-aid..

Has Ill-noise showed you anything other than they SUCK? Besides I haven't seen anyone here claim Mizzou as an automatic win.....you on the other hand, believe every bad thing possible about the Buffs....jes' change yer handle to:

Jimmy-Oh-Gawd-Oh-Gawd-Oh-Gawd-The-Sky-is-Falling!!!

Suits you much better!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does anyone else think Bradford is way overrated?

I know he has great stats but he just doesn't seem to be as good as his numbers.

Has Ill-noise showed you anything other than they SUCK? Besides I haven't seen anyone here claimed Mizzou as an automatic win.....you on the other believe every bad thing possible about the Buffs....jes' change yer handle to:

Jimmy-Oh-Gawd-Oh-Gawd-Oh-Gawd-The-Sky-is-Falling!!!

Suits you much better!:lol:

I am pretty confident in the Mizzou game, still am, however Mizzou did surprise me today.

I know he has great stats but he just doesn't seem to be as good as his numbers.

I am thinking you put this in the wrong thread, but I am partial to Bradford. I hate OU more than most, but Bradford went to my high school. It is tough to root for the team to lose when you like the QB.

I'd be happy if the Broncs got him.

I am thinking you put this in the wrong thread, but I am partial to Bradford. I hate OU more than most, but Bradford went to my high school. It is tough to root for the team to lose when you like the QB.

I'd be happy if the Broncs got him.
Yes, this is the wrong thread. Too many Margs. My mistake.

I understand your sentiment and I would feel the same way if a QB came from my HS, but I still don't think he's as good has his hype.

Yes, this is the wrong thread. Too many Margs. My mistake.

I understand your sentiment and I would feel the same way if a QB came from my HS, but I still don't think he's as good has his hype.

It's allbuffs.

And :cheers:

This year will show a lot for him. I am impressed he came back after last year.

He's a very good athlete, but he does seem to be a "system" QB. Last year he had benefit of a huge and experienced O-line that could hold withe best of them, in a league where the refs never see a friggin' hold!

Will be interesting to see if he can sustain with this year's Land Thieves' thin O-line!

He's a very good athlete, but he does seem to be a "system" QB. Last year he had benefit of a huge and experienced O-line that could hold withe best of them, in a league where the refs never see a friggin' hold!

Will be interesting to see if he can sustain with this year's Land Thieves' thin O-line!
Agreed. If he is as good this year as last year then he will win me over. Until then I think he's a good manager of a very talented offense.

Yeah, because you just joined here in June.. :smile2:

Doesn't mean I wasn't lurkin' around the edges before I decided to come on board as antidote to all you Negative Nancies!!!

The Mizzou game simply confirmed why ZOOK got the axe in FLA: He and his "highly-rated-recruiting-class" teams actually stink when they are forced to play a real football game! Think Bill Callahan without the "classy".

Doesn't mean I wasn't lurkin' around the edges before I decided to come on board as antidote to all you Negative Nancies!!!

The Mizzou game simply confirmed why ZOOK got the axe in FLA: He and his "highly-rated-recruiting-class" teams actually stink when they are forced to play a real football game! Think Bill Callahan without the "classy".

The Illini's O is designed to live and die by the QB. When Juice is bad they are bad. The D was on the field way to long and got worn out. Funny - when Jesus Christ Daniels played poorly the Tigers lost right or did they win the NC last year and he got the heisman? Not to mention Duferene and Benn were not playing - you take a top WR and RB for a team out of the mix and the O will struggle.......

How did Gabbert look in this game? I didnt get to watch.

He's streaky, imo. If you let him get comfortable he can light you up. But he also seems like the type of guy who could throw 4 picks in a game and miss some open guys if you put pressure on him. As far as his running, he's got decent wheels but didn't look comfortable/natural running with the ball.

Back