What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou - Okie State

Why are you kneeling down outside 1 minute when the other team has timeouts???? Clock management FAIL.

I have a co worker from OSU. Her bro is a proffesor. She cannot stand Gundy. Apparently, he is a total jerk. Something about how he treats his in-laws. But he sure has turned the program around. I'd bet there aren't too many osu fans right now that don't like him.

If no team makes it out of the big 12 or the SEC udefeated, we get another ****ty big 10 team in the BCS championship.

Penn State looks pretty good so far. :huh:

Yeah but a team that goes through the season and doesn't play anyone doesn't deserve to be in the championship game. You shouldn't be able to default into the game. You should have to win your way into it, imo.

Word in the paper this morning is that the OSU player who made the game saving INT spit on Chase before he threw the ball. Them Cowboys are so classless.

Reactions: SBG
I will probably burst a blood vessel if a big 10 team makes the NC. No one wants to watch them get blownout in the biggest game of the cfb season.

I will probably burst a blood vessel if a big 10 team makes the NC. No one wants to watch them get blownout in the biggest game of the cfb season.

Like it or not, if Penn State runs the table then they're probably gonna be in the NC game unless both UT and Bama run the table the rest of the way, which is unlikely. I don't think either one of those 2 will end up undefeated thru their respective CCG's.

so as I was watching the 2nd half of this game, booger eater threw an int and the OSU player was running it back. after the play there was an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on #25, booger eater, and in the replay it shows him throwing a punch at the OSU player that intercepted him as the OSU player was falling out of bounds.

did anyone else notice this? if so, why was booger eater not kicked out of the game.

and btw... on ESPN this morning, unless mizzou and booger eater win out.... booger eater wont be in the running for the heisman.... he is out of it now after last night...

so as I was watching the 2nd half of this game, booger eater threw an int and the OSU player was running it back. after the play there was an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on #25, booger eater, and in the replay it shows him throwing a punch at the OSU player that intercepted him as the OSU player was falling out of bounds.

did anyone else notice this? if so, why was booger eater not kicked out of the game.

I somehow missed that. Did the announcers say anything about it?

I somehow missed that. Did the announcers say anything about it?

no in fact they showed the replay while the ref was telling of the penalty, and after that the replay was never shown again.... thats why I asked. LB and I saw it and we both agreed that is looked like booger threw a punch...

Back