What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou Tailgate

Just to make it clear. I was not involved. Last time I saw Wispy, he was alive and well and not in any trouble. Is the dean of the law school a woman?

ok. can one of you barnies spill the beans and give us the story?

this 20 questions crap is gettin really boring. :lol:

I don't know what happened to wispy, but there's a drunk bus driver somewhere today thanks to BCS.

I didn't get in trouble. My friend was apparently hitting the guy behind us with his yellow towel. The guy behind us wanted to fight. I stepped in the middle and got my friend out of there. We went to Silvermine. Best part of the game. :sad1:

I didn't get in trouble. My friend was apparently hitting the guy behind us with his yellow towel. The guy behind us wanted to fight. I stepped in the middle and got my friend out of there. We went to Silvermine. Best part of the game. :sad1:

no no no.......I broke it up!! john mayer was about to get his butt kicked by mr. pimp hat...i stepped in and broke it up initially. you guys left for a bit...i calmed pimp hat down....then you guys came back. john mayer tried to apologize to pimp hat, extended his hand and pimp hat said "i don't wanna talk to you or shake your hand"....then you fell over, bracing yourself on my girlfriend's fused back as you went down...so she wasn't feeling too hot after that and we left too.

Sacky-that is why we weren't at the post game gater. Thank you for everything. we had a good time despite the game outcome and the bad back thing...:lol:

no no no.......I broke it up!! john mayer was about to get his butt kicked by mr. pimp hat...i stepped in and broke it up initially. you guys left for a bit...i calmed pimp hat down....then you guys came back. john mayer tried to apologize to pimp hat, extended his hand and pimp hat said "i don't wanna talk to you or shake your hand"....then you fell over, bracing yourself on my girlfriend's fused back as you went down...so she wasn't feeling too hot after that and we left too.

Sacky-that is why we weren't at the post game gater. Thank you for everything. we had a good time despite the game outcome and the bad back thing...:lol:

It was way better the way I told it.

Seriously, tell the GF I'm sorry!

Back