What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou v Kansas

Well, that's not good for them. This was their shot to do something. Favorable schedule, CU/KSU/NU in transition, etc.

This is about as good a shot as they will ever get.

I expect them to remain competitive in the short term. They are loaded with sophomores and juniors. Only one senior on defense (4 total).

I thought it was impossible to compete when your this young???? :huh:

Interesting...KU starters and CU starters have the exact same level of experience according to the Rivals depth charts.

Interesting...KU starters and CU starters have the exact same level of experience according to the Rivals depth charts.

Kansas is in their 7th year with Mangino as head coach. CU is in its second season with Hawk as head coach.

What had Kansas done under Mangino before this year?

Kansas is going to take a hard fall next year. They blew their best shot at winning the conference.

Kansas is in their 7th year with Mangino as head coach. CU is in its second season with Hawk as head coach.

Kansas is going to take a hard fall next year. They blew their best shot at winning the conference.

I am not so sure about a hard fall. I think they will remain competitive as long as Reesing is there and keep playing disciplined game.

Theyll be a 7-5 type team next year, plus they have both ou, tex and i believe tech from the south. Then theyll continue to slip into mediocrity

Agree. The reason we are where we are right now is because of talent, not youth. The youth excuses are bull****. Hawk will get some talent in Boulder.

Agree. The reason we are where we are right now is because of talent, not youth. The youth excuses are bull****. Hawk will get some talent in Boulder.

Agreed. Auburn won eight games this year with three true freshmen starting on the offensive line.

It's both coaching and talent. Look at NU. They have no exscuse to be that bad with the classes Cally got them.

The questions lies in where they play; OL youth can not negatively impact your team as bad as youth at the skill positions. Why do you think our WR drop so many balls? Why does Cody make some bad decisions?

Youth=inexperience. Thats how a defense like Mizzou's or KU's takes advantage of a young team. They make them make mistakes.

Back