What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get sucked in by it. It has many names.. Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan, heckler, shapeslutter, and now jizzeg. It belies it's cornholier education by doing things "more easier." Ignore it and it will go away.

Valdez appreciates your support.

Don't get sucked in by it. It has many names.. Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan, heckler, shapeslutter, and now jizzeg. It belies it's cornholier education by doing things "more easier." Ignore it and it will go away.
He's been doing this for a couple of years now. It all started when he got called out for some racist comments he made. Now he, and some of his boys, come around every now and then to trash the board.

He's been doing this for a couple of years now. It all started when he got called out for some racist comments he made. Now he, and some of his boys, come around every now and then to trash the board.

Not racist when you own the rights to that word ese. But whatever the rules are the rules, i give up trying to use commonsense to you. If you want to use self victimization as a technique to get what you want done around here, that's pretty fragile and dainty of you. also it's pretty low for you to imply that i'm some sort of redneck nebraska fan and i have a horde of sheet clad boys riding around with me, it's twat stuff like that seperate you from most other dudes. You cry about people being lowbrow towards you and you're the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not racist when you own the rights to that word ese. But whatever the rules are the rules, i give up trying to use commonsense to you. If you want to use self victimization as a technique to get what you want done around here, that's pretty fragile and dainty of you. also it's pretty low for you to imply that i'm some sort of redneck nebraska fan and i have a horde of sheet clad boys riding around with me, it's twat stuff like that seperate you from most other dudes. You cry about people being lowbrow towards you and you're the same.
:rofl:

That's some of the most ignorant **** that I've heard in a long time. Just because you can speak spanish, or you're a hispanic, doesn't justify the use of the word. In any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back