What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday CU Buff Bites - Buffs Win, Buffs Win! The shot is no good! Buffs Win!

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ash Jackson

colorado_logo.png
Buffs Hold On For Wild Win Over Wildcats - CUBuffs.com

It was almost déjà vu . . . but with a much happier ending. Three nights after a Texas A&M three-pointer with under 2 seconds to play tied Colorado and eventually brought a devastating overtime loss, Kansas State had CU in a hauntingly familiar position...but Thank God For Replay. "What a difference a day makes . . . our players deserved this win after what happened on Wednesday night when we gave one away," said Boyle, who didn't look at the Events Center video boards for a hint of the officials' ruling, preferring to wait on whatever word he was given. "I couldn't tell . . . but I thought we guarded it well."

Higgins called it "the most unorthodox game I think I've played in. It was that way against them last year, too . . . it's just their style of play, but we have to match it. It's why it's such a grudge match when we play these guys."

Higgins led the Buffs with 17 points and Levi Knutson added 16. But Burks, who had been in double figures in 24 of 25 games this season, had to be content with his 10 rebounds - a game high - and eight points.

"Don't matter what I did," Burks said, "we won."

colorado_logo.png
Pac-12 will restructure officiating - Pac-10 Blog - ESPN

Got a problem with Pac-10 officiating? Well, apparently conference commissioner Larry Scott feels your pain. And has heard your gripes. After what the conference termed "a comprehensive review of the officiating program and a request by Dave Cutaia to step down as the Coordinator of Football Officiating," the Pac-12 announced Friday it will restructure its football officiating program.​
colorado_logo.png
If the Pac-12 wants its domain name, it has to go through Tupac - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF - Yahoo! Sports

Pac-10 commissioner Larry Scott comes across as a fairly visionary guy...But even with his farsighted track record, I can almost guarantee Larry Scott did not foresee a legal fight involving Tupac Shakur on the horizon. ...I'm a fake doctor, not a lawyer, so I won't speculate on the possible outcome of an intellectual property case. But these domain squatters, man, they're harder than they look.​
colorado_logo.png
Skiers Rally To Win Denver Invitational - CUBuffs.com - We beat Utah again; Take that, Utes! We Ski better than you!

The ski team used another strong Nordic performance Sunday to rally and win the Denver Invitational, the Buffaloes' third win in four meets this winter. Colorado, ranked No. 2 in the nation behind Vermont, was in fourth after the two giant slalom races on Friday, moved into a tie for second after the slalom and classical races, and then took over the top spot after a placing six finishers in the top nine in Sunday’s freestyle competition, which included a 2-3-4 finish by the Buffalo women.​
Go Buffs!

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

Back