What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday CU Football Buff Bites - Buffs Preparing for Hawai'i

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ash Jackson

Recapping Colorado Buffaloes Football and Pac-12 news, links, and FOOTBALL!
colorado_logo.png
Jon Embree wants YOU! - To not sell your tickets to huskers unless you trick them into wearing black and gold.

Link to the CU Buffs Kickoff Luncheon video
colorado_logo.png
Colorado Buffaloes football coach Jon Embree goes off the gridiron with Page 2 - ESPN -
Page 2 peppers Colorado coach Jon Embree with a slew of offbeat questions.

Colorado_Pac-12_medium_medium.jpg
Pac-12: Five predictions - Pac-12 Blog - ESPN -
The 2011 season is nearly -- finally! -- upon us. Time to get new suits! make some predictions.
-Oregon at Stanford is the game of the year, and it will have national title implications:
-The Pac-12 is going to win the Heisman Trophy:
-A Pac-12 coach is going to get fired:
-Watch out for UCLA, California or Washington:
-Neither Colorado nor Utah are going to flop in Year 1: The two new members are an interesting contrast. Colorado is a down program moving into the Pac-12 from another AQ conference, while Utah is an up power moving into the Pac-12 from a non-AQ conference. Neither will be an easy mark. Expect both to be highly competitive this season, with Utah a legitimate threat to win the South Division. Sure, Colorado got humiliated last season at California. But the Buffs welcome back 18 starters from a team that beat Georgia and Kansas State and won two of its final three games. While some wonder if the Utes will be able to handle the grind of the Pac-12 slate, they physically match up well in the conference in a key area: line play on both sides of the ball.
Are there more links, or are there a lot more links?
colorado_logo.png
CU Buffs football goes back to move ahead - Buffzone -
Daily Camera casts Embree's Buffs as the Rebel Alliance
Embree says he would be rebuilding a program the exact same way even if his first head coaching job were in the SEC or the Big Ten. "It's who I am and what I know. I would still be like this. I would still be hard on the guys and aggressive," Embree said. "It's the only way I know, and I think it's the right way to go about doing it. ... I've gotta be me."
Bieniemy watched the team's first scrimmage of fall camp from a tower on the CU practice fields so he could get used to calling the offensive plays from the press box. CU's all-time leading rusher didn't need a megaphone as his message cascaded down loud and clear from on high.
"He wants our team to be tough, physical, and run the ball down your throat. And then we'll go from there," senior tight end Ryan Deehan said. "I think they're coaches that just want to win and they're coaching us hard so we don't get away with the stuff we used to get away with."
CFB - USC, UCLA, Oregon, Washington battle for SoCal recruits - ESPN Insider -
A great look at the changing recruiting scene in Southern California from Ivan Maisel.
Pac-12 top 25 for 2011: No. 1 - Pac-12 Blog - ESPN

1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford Making the case for Luck: Well, Luck is the No. 1 player in college football this season. And even if the 2010 Heisman Trophy runner-up doesn't take home the award this fall, he's still almost certain to be the top overall selection in next spring's NFL draft, just as he would have been last spring if he'd not chosen to return for his redshirt junior season.
Best case-worst case: USC - Pac-12 Blog - ESPN

"I'd like to announce a home-and-home series with USC," says a grim-faced Alabama athletic director, Mal Moore. "Mr. Moore, over here," shouts an uncommonly stylish reporter.
"Is this a reaction to the rumored reality series for the Pac-12 network this fall, 'See what SEC athletic directors do when USC calls!'"
"Shutup Miller," a grim-faced Alabama athletic director says.

From the "if you care" news-desk: Texas A&M expects to announce plans to leave Big 12, according to report - ESPN

colorado_logo.png
Brooks: O'Neill Aware Of Real Life/Death Scenarios - CUBuffs.com - Special Teams

By most accounts, Darragh O'Neill shouldn't be here - not preparing to punt in his first organized football game ever when Colorado opens at Hawai'i, but here . . . upright, breathing, showing a pulse.
Alive.
O'Neill was born 20 years ago in Cork, Ireland's third-largest and southern-most city. That he took an interest in punting about a year ago and now is CU's starter is remarkable enough; that he will celebrate his 21st birthday on Dec. 21 is very close to miraculous.
colorado_logo.png
Coburn Advances To Finals At Worlds - CUBuffs.com

DAEGU, South Korea - Racing in just her first IAAF World Championship, University of Colorado junior Emma Coburn has advanced to the finals of the 3,000-meter steeplechase on Saturday.
Awesome at running since forever! Go Buffs!

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here t

Back