What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: #26

RSSBot

News Junkie
The football team lived up to expectations Saturday night, proving completely ineffective against a very good Trojan defense. *While they would put 29 second-half points on the board, mostly through a 22-point fourth quarter that occurred long after I left the stadium, the first half was a comedy of zeros. *The result: a 47-29 loss that cemented their bowl-less fate. *At least the Buffs covered?
Sefo Liufau and the Colorado offense had a tough time moving the ball against USC. *From: the BDC.
Here's the pre-halftime drive chart: punt, punt, safety, punt, punt, interception, fumble. *Woof. *In all, CU could only put up 69 first half yards, and scored more points for USC then they did for themselves. *With the program's first bowl trip in six years on the line, it was a heartbreaking letdown to see the offense unable to live up to their side of the bargain. *Moving the ball against the Trojans was never going to be easy, and I don't know what else I reasonably could've asked for, but the bottom line is they didn't come through when needed.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the banana stand's triumphant Saturday, basketball against Harvard, and soccer's magical run to the Sweet Sixteen.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Ah6u1QTobTs

The football team lived up to expectations Saturday night, proving completely ineffective against a very good Trojan defense. *While they would put 29 second-half points on the board, mostly through a 22-point fourth quarter that occurred long after I left the stadium, the first half was a comedy of zeros. *The result: a 47-29 loss that cemented their bowl-less fate. *At least the Buffs covered?
Sefo Liufau and the Colorado offense had a tough time moving the ball against USC. *From: the BDC.
Here's the pre-halftime drive chart: punt, punt, safety, punt, punt, interception, fumble. *Woof. *In all, CU could only put up 69 first half yards, and scored more points for USC then they did for themselves. *With the program's first bowl trip in six years on the line, it was a heartbreaking letdown to see the offense unable to live up to their side of the bargain. *Moving the ball against the Trojans was never going to be easy, and I don't know what else I reasonably could've asked for, but the bottom line is they didn't come through when needed.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the banana stand's triumphant Saturday, basketball against Harvard, and soccer's magical run to the Sweet Sixteen.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Ah6u1QTobTs

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back