What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: 40 days...

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm back from vacation, not that I want to be.* Beyond the stress associated with coming back to work, and the uncomfortable fit of my old routine after a successful trip home, I had gotten used to being 1,000 miles away from all things CU football.* Home in Chicago, I was blissfully unaware of the football program and its ever grumpy fanbase.* I found that outside of Colorado there is a whole world full of sunshine and joy; where children still laugh, birds still sing, and sports are still a storehouse of escapist fun.

Here, the world is ugly and gray, and that's not just the early-fall weather.* This place reeks of foul-tempers, and it's not an easy place to return to.* Football season can't end soon enough.

Close your eyes, BuffNation, and think of Tad.* Basketball season is less that three fortnights away...

Today in the bag, I'll take a brief look back at the UCLA drubbing, touch on some recruiting notes, and finish with my usual trip around the nation of football.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-7757611057075742534

MYqLh8av8ew

I'm back from vacation, not that I want to be.* Beyond the stress associated with coming back to work, and the uncomfortable fit of my old routine after a successful trip home, I had gotten used to being 1,000 miles away from all things CU football.* Home in Chicago, I was blissfully unaware of the football program and its ever grumpy fanbase.* I found that outside of Colorado there is a whole world full of sunshine and joy; where children still laugh, birds still sing, and sports are still a storehouse of escapist fun.

Here, the world is ugly and gray, and that's not just the early-fall weather.* This place reeks of foul-tempers, and it's not an easy place to return to.* Football season can't end soon enough.

Close your eyes, BuffNation, and think of Tad.* Basketball season is less that three fortnights away...

Today in the bag, I'll take a brief look back at the UCLA drubbing, touch on some recruiting notes, and finish with my usual trip around the nation of football.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-7757611057075742534

MYqLh8av8ew

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back