1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: A true grab bag of topics

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 7, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Yeesh, there's nothing going on right now.* Outside of a smattering of football recruiting updates (which I flat refuse to spend time on), the only revenue sport news that's hitting right now is the continuing transfer saga of Ben Mills and Shannon Sharpe.* Even the Pac-12 Meetings are devoid of any juice.* It's just a down time for CU sports conversation.

And so, I turn my lonely eyes to women's golf.* Yep, women's golf.

Today in the bag, I'll be setting up the golf team's pursuit of a regional title on their home course, shoveling some dirt on the rotting corpse of the Chicago Bulls, and calling Floyd Mayweather a coward.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yeesh, there's nothing going on right now.* Outside of a smattering of football recruiting updates (which I flat refuse to spend time on), the only revenue sport news that's hitting right now is the continuing transfer saga of Ben Mills and Shannon Sharpe.* Even the Pac-12 Meetings are devoid of any juice.* It's just a down time for CU sports conversation.

And so, I turn my lonely eyes to women's golf.* Yep, women's golf.

Today in the bag, I'll be setting up the golf team's pursuit of a regional title on their home course, shoveling some dirt on the rotting corpse of the Chicago Bulls, and calling Floyd Mayweather a coward.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.