1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Basketball season is off and running

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Nov 11, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

It's damn good to have basketball back in my life. *I spent all weekend on the couch, watching a myriad of games from across the nation. *Not all of it was perfect, in fact some of it was outright unwatchable, but I enjoyed every second, none-the-less. *Welcome back, basketball, you were sorely missed.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Buffs' win over UT-Martin, basketball notes from around the nation, and the football team's big loss in Seattle.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

It's damn good to have basketball back in my life. *I spent all weekend on the couch, watching a myriad of games from across the nation. *Not all of it was perfect, in fact some of it was outright unwatchable, but I enjoyed every second, none-the-less. *Welcome back, basketball, you were sorely missed.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking the Buffs' win over UT-Martin, basketball notes from around the nation, and the football team's big loss in Seattle.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.