What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: NBA on recess, NHL soon to follow.

RSSBot

News Junkie
With the long days of summer finally beginning to shorten, I'd like to give thanks to the sporting gods for giving us the gift of fantastic championship series in both basketball and hockey.
I have to admit, it was fun watching LeBron carry the Heat to the NBA title Thursday night.* His 37/12 performance with a trophy on the line was the stuff of legends, and further cements his status as one of the all-time greats. What's more, it capped a highly entertaining series that stands as one of the best in recent memory.

The Stanley Cup Final, if you haven't been following, has been just as good, if not better, than the NBA Finals, with three of five games finishing in overtime.* Game 6 is this evening, with MY Chicago Blackhawks in position for a series victory.* Even though I desperately want the Hawks to clinch tonight, I can't deny that part of me wants a Game 7 back in Chicago.* The anthem, the roar, the home jerseys... I want that scene, especially with the Cup in the house.

Regardless, I hope you take the time to enjoy the hockey while you can, because, after this week, it'll be a long stretch of nothing but baseball before basketball, football, and hockey return to us in the fall. (obligatory: #IsItNovemberYet?)

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking AD search, Leason McCloud, and some recruiting news.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Tiqw0aoPPHA

With the long days of summer finally beginning to shorten, I'd like to give thanks to the sporting gods for giving us the gift of fantastic championship series in both basketball and hockey.
I have to admit, it was fun watching LeBron carry the Heat to the NBA title Thursday night.* His 37/12 performance with a trophy on the line was the stuff of legends, and further cements his status as one of the all-time greats. What's more, it capped a highly entertaining series that stands as one of the best in recent memory.

The Stanley Cup Final, if you haven't been following, has been just as good, if not better, than the NBA Finals, with three of five games finishing in overtime.* Game 6 is this evening, with MY Chicago Blackhawks in position for a series victory.* Even though I desperately want the Hawks to clinch tonight, I can't deny that part of me wants a Game 7 back in Chicago.* The anthem, the roar, the home jerseys... I want that scene, especially with the Cup in the house.

Regardless, I hope you take the time to enjoy the hockey while you can, because, after this week, it'll be a long stretch of nothing but baseball before basketball, football, and hockey return to us in the fall. (obligatory: #IsItNovemberYet?)

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking AD search, Leason McCloud, and some recruiting news.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
Tiqw0aoPPHA

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back