What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Onto the Postseason

RSSBot

News Junkie
I will admit to being absolutely unable to focus on work today. *I imagine the story will be the same tomorrow. *We're 48 hours away from the start of the Pac-12 tournament, and I have crossed the threshold into 'can't sit still because I'm too excited' territory. *I apologize to my co-workers, but my mind has checked out, and might as well already be in the MGM Grand. *See you next Monday!

While work will suffer due to the basketball distraction, this blog will not. *Tomorrow I'll have up my conference awards, with a tournament teaser up Wednesday morning. *From there, I'll have daily reports from the action in Vegas, with a quick run-down of how I view the next day's slate of games *You would also do well to keep an eye on my twitter account, as I'll be updating on the sights and sounds.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking CU's late-game stumbles against Cal, the final standings in the Pac-12, and a few notes from around the world of college basketball.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
1yoaZxmecKQ

I will admit to being absolutely unable to focus on work today. *I imagine the story will be the same tomorrow. *We're 48 hours away from the start of the Pac-12 tournament, and I have crossed the threshold into 'can't sit still because I'm too excited' territory. *I apologize to my co-workers, but my mind has checked out, and might as well already be in the MGM Grand. *See you next Monday!

While work will suffer due to the basketball distraction, this blog will not. *Tomorrow I'll have up my conference awards, with a tournament teaser up Wednesday morning. *From there, I'll have daily reports from the action in Vegas, with a quick run-down of how I view the next day's slate of games *You would also do well to keep an eye on my twitter account, as I'll be updating on the sights and sounds.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking CU's late-game stumbles against Cal, the final standings in the Pac-12, and a few notes from around the world of college basketball.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
1yoaZxmecKQ

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back