What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Rick George hits Boulder

RSSBot

News Junkie
I'm a little less that two months away from releasing my Massive Basketball Preview, but the professionals are already starting to make their thoughts known.

Only the first I've seen of many to come, Miles Simon of ESPN released his initial Pac-12 power rankings, and slotted the Buffs 2nd behind a powerful Arizona squad. *He cited CU's depth, probably the best in Boyle's tenure, as a key reason why the team could challenge the Wildcats for the league title.

ESPN's Eamonn Brennan later doubled-down on the prediction, saying in his best-case/worst-case article that the backcourt duo of Spencer Dinwiddie and Askia Booker could be strong enough to carry the Buffs deep into the tournament.

Positive previews are already rolling in, and it's only August. *With some 87 days to go before the season starts, it's going to be difficult to keep the hype train from leaving too soon.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Rick George in Boulder, Buffs in Green Bay, and the women's basketball trip to Italy.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
zXGhp4lm_AQ

I'm a little less that two months away from releasing my Massive Basketball Preview, but the professionals are already starting to make their thoughts known.

Only the first I've seen of many to come, Miles Simon of ESPN released his initial Pac-12 power rankings, and slotted the Buffs 2nd behind a powerful Arizona squad. *He cited CU's depth, probably the best in Boyle's tenure, as a key reason why the team could challenge the Wildcats for the league title.

ESPN's Eamonn Brennan later doubled-down on the prediction, saying in his best-case/worst-case article that the backcourt duo of Spencer Dinwiddie and Askia Booker could be strong enough to carry the Buffs deep into the tournament.

Positive previews are already rolling in, and it's only August. *With some 87 days to go before the season starts, it's going to be difficult to keep the hype train from leaving too soon.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Rick George in Boulder, Buffs in Green Bay, and the women's basketball trip to Italy.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
zXGhp4lm_AQ

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back