1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Rick George hits Boulder

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 12, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I'm a little less that two months away from releasing my Massive Basketball Preview, but the professionals are already starting to make their thoughts known.

Only the first I've seen of many to come, Miles Simon of ESPN released his initial Pac-12 power rankings, and slotted the Buffs 2nd behind a powerful Arizona squad. *He cited CU's depth, probably the best in Boyle's tenure, as a key reason why the team could challenge the Wildcats for the league title.

ESPN's Eamonn Brennan later doubled-down on the prediction, saying in his best-case/worst-case article that the backcourt duo of Spencer Dinwiddie and Askia Booker could be strong enough to carry the Buffs deep into the tournament.

Positive previews are already rolling in, and it's only August. *With some 87 days to go before the season starts, it's going to be difficult to keep the hype train from leaving too soon.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Rick George in Boulder, Buffs in Green Bay, and the women's basketball trip to Italy.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I'm a little less that two months away from releasing my Massive Basketball Preview, but the professionals are already starting to make their thoughts known.

Only the first I've seen of many to come, Miles Simon of ESPN released his initial Pac-12 power rankings, and slotted the Buffs 2nd behind a powerful Arizona squad. *He cited CU's depth, probably the best in Boyle's tenure, as a key reason why the team could challenge the Wildcats for the league title.

ESPN's Eamonn Brennan later doubled-down on the prediction, saying in his best-case/worst-case article that the backcourt duo of Spencer Dinwiddie and Askia Booker could be strong enough to carry the Buffs deep into the tournament.

Positive previews are already rolling in, and it's only August. *With some 87 days to go before the season starts, it's going to be difficult to keep the hype train from leaving too soon.

--

Today in the bag, I'm talking Rick George in Boulder, Buffs in Green Bay, and the women's basketball trip to Italy.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Another very good write up

RumblinBuff likes this.
  3. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Love your coverage Rumblin! Thanks for all of the great write ups.

RumblinBuff likes this.
  4. RumblinBuff

RumblinBuff That one blogging guy Club Member

Thanks guys!

Buffalo Brad and Quattro like this.