1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: SMAHT KIDS FROM HAHVAHD

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 20, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I continue to be most excited about the continuing drip, drip, drip of scheduling information for the coming basketball season.* Outside of that, this is a tough time of year to follow a university without a baseball team.* It's a damn shame I didn't win the lottery the other night, otherwise I'd have been anouncing the return of hardball this morning. *sigh*

Today in the bag, I'm talking another solid addition to the out-of-conference basketball schedule, minor recruiting news for both basketball and football, and Andre Roberson at the NBA Draft Combine.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I continue to be most excited about the continuing drip, drip, drip of scheduling information for the coming basketball season.* Outside of that, this is a tough time of year to follow a university without a baseball team.* It's a damn shame I didn't win the lottery the other night, otherwise I'd have been anouncing the return of hardball this morning. *sigh*

Today in the bag, I'm talking another solid addition to the out-of-conference basketball schedule, minor recruiting news for both basketball and football, and Andre Roberson at the NBA Draft Combine.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. Fight CU

Fight CU Club Member Club Member

Hey slut: I am supposed to find this funny?

" Monday Grab Bag: SMAHT KIDS FROM HAHVAHD "

1997 called - they want their stupid type-written phonetic Boston accent back

3. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

Wow, you are cranky without your smokes.

4. Fight CU

[​IMG]

5. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

he should jsut think about all the free time and money he has now that he's not smoking or drinking.

6. Fight CU

drinking 10K / year
    smoking 2.8 K / year

time is a double edged sword. i used smoking and drinking to escape boredom among other things of course....so time is not my friend sometimes.