1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Grab Bag: Solich wasn't on board.

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Jun 3, 2013.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I don't know about you, but I'm still recovering from last night's traumatic episode of Game of Thrones.* Even though I've read the books, I was still thrown for a loop by the brutality and senselessness of the 'Red Wedding' brought to life.* The lesson, as always, is that George R. R. Martin ain't care.

Today in the bag, I'm still talking about Bohn's 'resignation,' catching up on some recruiting news, and prepping for tonight's Game 7 between the Heat and the Pacers.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

I don't know about you, but I'm still recovering from last night's traumatic episode of Game of Thrones.* Even though I've read the books, I was still thrown for a loop by the brutality and senselessness of the 'Red Wedding' brought to life.* The lesson, as always, is that George R. R. Martin ain't care.

Today in the bag, I'm still talking about Bohn's 'resignation,' catching up on some recruiting news, and prepping for tonight's Game 7 between the Heat and the Pacers.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »[​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.

2. cubuffs85

cubuffs85 Active Member

While I believe Solich, would he come out and say "I'm behind Dr.Phil and BB here? if he felt that way?

3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

no he'd just keep his mouth shut

4. cubuffs85

cubuffs85 Active Member

I think he had to get out of ahead of this one, because some speculated he was behind the firing. So I'm not so sure. But you can think that if you want too.

5. NBDefektor

NBDefektor Well-Known Member

goddamnit, can I go to one place online and not hear about the game of thrones episode last night? I AM STILL 5 EPISODES BEHIND!

6. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Don't feel so bad, I'm 1-1/4 seasons behind.