What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Monday Grab Bag: Still the #1

RSSBot

News Junkie
It's a special thing to wake up and see your favorite team on top of the standings.* Starting from late Thursday evening, through the games over the weekend, and (at least) up to this Thursday night, Buff fans can look at the Pac-12 table and see the name "Colorado" listed in sole possession of first place.* Sure, it's a result of CU playing a favorable home schedule to this point, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.* Suck on that, Pac-12!

In today's bag, I'll be looking back at Saturday's win over Wazzu, discussing what it would take for CU to win the inaugural Pac-12 title, talking about how the women did over the weekend, and I'll give the BCS title game a once over.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-4964168522214417570

Aup-Hx7sC7Q

It's a special thing to wake up and see your favorite team on top of the standings.* Starting from late Thursday evening, through the games over the weekend, and (at least) up to this Thursday night, Buff fans can look at the Pac-12 table and see the name "Colorado" listed in sole possession of first place.* Sure, it's a result of CU playing a favorable home schedule to this point, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it.* Suck on that, Pac-12!

In today's bag, I'll be looking back at Saturday's win over Wazzu, discussing what it would take for CU to win the inaugural Pac-12 title, talking about how the women did over the weekend, and I'll give the BCS title game a once over.

Click below for the bag...

Read more »
8030839680057503187-4964168522214417570

Aup-Hx7sC7Q

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back