1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More from FOOTBALLCOACHSCOOP today...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by mdelpizzo_1, Nov 17, 2009.

1. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

Colorado:
    FootballCoachScoop sources tell the buyout that we first reported, on November 14, has been approved by the appropriate people in the University and that
    a formal announcement is being planned after several meetings in the last week. :thumbsup:

and an interesting tid bit...

Kansas:
    FootballCoachScoop has BREAKING NEWS and FIRST TO REPORT that Athletic Director Lew Perkins met Monday night with the school's football players to
    discuss concerns about football coach Mark Mangino brought to his attention by one of the current players and others with ties to the football program.
    Sources close to the situation tell us that Mangino was not present at the meeting. Our source has told us that there are discussions of a possible buyout
    is in the works for Head Coach Mark Mangino
    Yes I know should've been put in the pub...but I just wanted to see his daughter one last time :smile2:

Link...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

Here you go sir:

[​IMG]

3. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member