What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

More recognition for Arielle

Congrats to Arielle! I think I'm happy there is no place for women's basketball players to go or she'd be turning pro like her bro.

Congrats to Arielle! I think I'm happy there is no place for women's basketball players to go or she'd be turning pro like her bro.
Don't follow the women's game too closely, but wouldn't Brittany Griner have been #1 overall after her freshman year if they played by the same rules?

I don't watch UConn, so I've never seen Maya Moore play. Griner was not the star in the WNBA this year that she had probably expected to be. The three players being promoted by the WNBA were Elena Delle Donne, Skylar Diggins and Griner. The star was Delle Donne.

Griner is so tall and had not faced much defense in her collegiate playing time. She got that in the WNBA. Some big time men's center is working with her and she will be a star for years to come.

Almost never saw Della Donne play on TV in college except for the big tournament because of her decision to stay in Delaware with her sister, but in tourney time you could see what a monster player she is.

Back