1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most frustrated I've been with the players this year

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 1, 2014.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Probably already too many posts on this game, but I'm posting this anyway. I'm putting this loss on the guys on the field, not the staff. Abysmal tackling, poor decisions, lack of effort. Sefo was gawd awful. Lindsey fumbled the game away. This one is on the guys in uniform. Today was the most angry I've been in the stands. I swear, I was about to get up and punch obnoxious Husky fan in the ****ing mouth! :sad2:

I just do not get how we can consistently miss tackles. I'd bet there were ten times where we had a guy dead to rights and he ends up going for big gains. Unacceptable.

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Years of poor recruiting and horrible coaching yield these results. We needed MM and Rick several years ago.

3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I still think we will get there with them but all those years the hole was getting deeper.

It isn't going to be as fast as we would like it to be.

Idot Buff likes this.
  4. Mr. Babar

Mr. Babar I have no elephant books Club Member

100% agree. It was frustrating to see the mistakes when they were in position to make plays.

5. FightCu1414

FightCu1414 Fifth year Senior Club Member

Not having Ted or to a smaller extent Gilliam hurt the tackling of our defense. Game isn't on our defense. Turnovers and Sefo not making the correct reads, but we've beaten that to a pulb.