1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most important game: Colorado

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, May 18, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Kevin Gemmell

[​IMG]Every game counts. But some games count more. Or tell us more.We're going through the Pac-12 and picking out one game that seems most important -- or potentially most revealing -- for each team from our vantage point today.We're going in alphabetical order.ColoradoMost important game: Sept. 22 at Washington StateWhy it's important: Imagine it, Colorado fans, a 3-0 start. Colorado State, Sacramento State and Fresno State to open the season, and victories in those three games are achievable.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
    Click here to view the article.

2. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

****ing Lobstertail

3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Not a bad premise to the argument.

Considering CUs record on the road over the past few years you might say that Fresno is the critical game. Lose at Fresno and it would be hard to get it back together for WSU. On the other hand lets hope that we are over that and will take care of business at Fresno making the WSU game a true pivot game for the season.

4. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

I was thinking the same thing. Fresno sets the tone for the whole season. We could still salvage a decent season with a loss in Pullman, but the loss in Fresno would be a real deflator.

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

The premise is dead-on. Assuming we can get out of the first three games at 3-0, the game against WSU is huge. There's a big difference between 4-0 and 3-1, especially when your goal is to get a bowl game.

6. Heywood

Heywood The actual El Guapo Club Member

This game is deff the most important since it is the only one I get to see live this season.

7. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

I agree. FSU to me is the key game. First road game, decent opponent. Win there will give us confidence in Pullman.

8. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Pure class shown by WSU fans in the comment section.

I'd argue that the Fresno game is more important but I can see the argument for the WSU game. Gonna be a fun ride.