1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most improved.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffLuKe, Oct 16, 2008.

1. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Since we havent had much improvement, team wise, to discuss lately, thought id ask who everyone thought was a much improved player? I think Jalil and Chapelle Brown have both improved a ton. Also, is Ashley Ambrose still on the staff as a grad assistant? I would think he would be an asset. Those are the 2 that stand out to me. I would say Walters too cause he is all over the field. That guy has a future in the NFL, if he can stay healthy, and improve his cover skills. He hits like a truck. Smith has done better but he is still very raw and it wouldnt hurt Josh to put on bout 10 to 15 pounds. Sadly, they are the only returners that stand out to me. Of course Hypo and Nicholas do their thing and have been good as expected. Mo Lucas is the biggest mystery to me. Its like he just dont want it, he has the tools. ??

2. Mr. Babar

Mr. Babar I have no elephant books Club Member

Tough question. I think our secondary, with the exception of DJ, has played better than I anticipated. The two guys who pop out at me for great play, Speedy and Shaun Mohler, weren't on the team last year. Solder has impressed me on the O-line - he should be a beast next year with some experience under his belt.

A far more extensive list would be guys under performing. I won't high jack the thread though.

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

J. and C. Brown have looked really good. I think G. Brown is doing a very good job with the secondary. IMO it is a bright spot.

4. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

I agree. This was not something I was expecting at the beginning of the year but I'm definitely not complaining.

5. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Jalil is built alot like Chris Hudson, he dont have the ball skills Hud had, but he was a shutdown corner in college. I think JB has that kind of ability, that pick against Texas was awesome. It wasnt that bad of a pass.

Luke

6. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

For all the bad news surrounding the O-line, there is one guy who has improved. Daniel Girthy Sanders deserves recognition at center. His snaps and inside work are the high points on a beaten up line.

7. jrod212

jrod212 Member

i dont like dykes too much.

8. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

In the right situation, dykes are not all that bad.....:wow::thumbsup::drink2: