1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Gut Feelings on Jones

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffClass90, Dec 4, 2012.

1. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

I'm thinking he's gone. Fine. Next.

2. NW Buff

NW Buff Club Member Club Member

You have multiple gut syndrome?

3. BuffClass90

LOL!! Multiple personalities actually.

No, just hearing from multiple sources odds are he's staying, so I hope Bohn has someone else already teed up.

4. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

yea, you think he would make a statement so CU could move on?

5. BuffClass90

If he's stringing us along to get more money out of Cincy, I'll be pissed. What a classless act. They already said they'd match the offer, or come close.

6. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I don't think he was a good fit. He's an east coast guy, we are a west coast program.
    And something about him just feels off. There's a better guy out there.

7. duaneallman8

duaneallman8 Member

I agree, while anything is an improvement, I'd be more excited about Mendenhall or DeRuyter or Anderson. All of those guys have serious potential when placed in Boulder IMO.

8. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

That last east coast guy was awful too.

9. huskermark

huskermark Well-Known Member

You are Mountain West Program as far as geography, with poor support by alums, fans and Administration.:rolling_eyes:

BuffSurveyor likes this.
  10. tante

And you are a trailer park program next to burning piles of dung as far as geography, with toorthless losers for fans, illiterate alumni, and criminals in your administration.

11. huskermark

Sorry that kind of talk is reserved for SEC teams

12. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Quite the talk from someone who is obsessed with CU

13. dadris01

dadris01 New Member

He's not our guy. Time to move on...

14. huskermark

Is what I stated NOT true?

15. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Name me a MWC program that averages ~50k on an almost yearly basis.

Go **** yourself

16. afintel

afintel New Member

You forgot to mention the 5 Natty's they have and the NUMEROUS conference championships. I think HuskerMark is right saying that kind of talk is reserved for SEC country. So are all the trophies! I bleed Black & Gold, but he is right on all levels.
    Mountain West Country
    Poor Fan Support
    Horrible Alumni Support
    And a negative level of Administation Support
    Think about how true it all is. Hiring Hawk was the HOT move when it happened. Firing him after too long was a financial thing. Hiring Embree was a financial thing and brought on by a bunch of disillusion. Now that the Buffs are in a conference where they belong, they have some cash to try and make stuff happen. I hope it really does make some good stuff happen. I'm tired of the Buffs being the worst team in college football and living in Husker Nation. It's BRUTAL.....

Oh, and Warren Buffet is a NU allum. Pretty sure he can read....

17. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

**** you

18. Mb2658

Mb2658 Well-Known Member

The best way to describe Nebraska is that it is a mindless cult. People in Nebraska, most of whom never even went to Lincoln, blindly root for the Huskers because largely they know nothing else. A good portion of the population is born and bred in Nebraska and never leave the state, let alone the country. They think that Nebraska is the best because they know nothing else. Like true cult members, they are offended when they find out that you don't like their state and can't imagine how that is even possible.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    CVilleBuff likes this.
  19. afintel

afintel New Member

The mindless cult thing is about 85% true, but the alumni of the university is where they get all their damn money. For whatever reason these people could go to pharmacology school there and all of the sudden they are donation dollar after dollar after dollar!!! I can't even explain it and I've lived here all my life. Makes no sense to me, but that is the way it is. There is a passion here that Alabama and Notre Dame would be jealous of. Scratch that, it's an obsession. There is nothing else here. Like I put in another post...no pro teams, and only one FBS school. That's it. That's what fuels the obsession. I can't tell you how many of my friends have their babies first pictures taken in Husker gear. Sickening. But it's like that all the time with everyone. Non-stop, all year, every season. Who the hell else sells out the spring game (practice) and this year they called it because of weather and the entire state is PISSED! I've been to four CU spring games in perfect weather and the stadium is half full at the start, let alone at the end. And it hold almost half as much to start with...

20. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

You are right that CU should have joined the PAC12 in '93 when last invited, but instead we stood with the Fuskers and the rest of the Big8 to form the Big12. PAC12 is much better fit for CU, as the BIG is for huskers. The timing could not have been much worse. Sometimes I wish our football coach or AD would run for congress, maybe the Govenor. Until then, there's always Basketball season. You may not know what that is, tune into Pac12 network.

21. tante

I also didn't mention the sheep ****ing obsession with their own sisters, and meth breath fresheners but it is not like I am trying to recite your entire history of incest here.

22. Mb2658

Mb2658 Well-Known Member

I actually know a guy who has never been on a commercial airline. His only experience in a plane was when he and his uncle flew to Lincoln in a crop duster to go to the Husker game. He just recently saw the mountains for the first time because he went to a wedding in Colorado and prior to that had no reason to leave the state. Sadly, he is the rule rather than the exception in rural Nebraska.

23. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Funny that if the Pac-16 did happen with CU & Big 12 South schools and the Big Ten didn't invite NU, the Big 12 would have merged with the MWC. Given trends with realignment, NU is fortunate to be in the Big Ten.

I wonder how many games in Ft. Collins would Husker fans be able to handle?

24. BuffSurveyor

BuffSurveyor Club Member Club Member

Post of the Month! Once reality sinks in the Buffs will find their Coach. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a top quality Coordinator. Such as the one from Louisville.

Good luck with the search for a new coach.

Like I have said for years. I have a soft spot for the Buffs.

25. huskermark

It will NOT be Watson!!!! There is a reason he failed at both CU and NU. CU will do much better than him.

26. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

:leave:

27. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Dude, you are a never-ending bitch. I really appreciate your stopping by to condescend. I am baffled that you are tolerated by anyone.