What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Must crush (mascot death match vs WAZZU) - currently we are down BIG

These are the same people that get on college game day every Saturday with that damn flag.

my guess is its one person ...it happens in the middle of the night every time...

they got cover from above - this is about when things went to ****:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>VOTE FOR ME! <a href="http://t.co/vK7PnGyyE0">http://t.co/vK7PnGyyE0</a></p>&mdash; Butch T. Cougar (@ButchTCougar) <a href="https://twitter.com/ButchTCougar/statuses/448882622387605504">March 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

with a re-tweet by their version of the CUnit

Anyone have a way to vote more than once when I only have 1 computer to vote from?

so something interesting. I went to a virtual desktop to vote again and it shows I already voted (I never did vote from there). I check the IP address I present from my desktop and my virtual desktop and they are different. So how are they tracking this?

so something interesting. I went to a virtual desktop to vote again and it shows I already voted (I never did vote from there). I check the IP address I present from my desktop and my virtual desktop and they are different. So how are they tracking this?

It's a Cougar conspiracy!!! :wow:

Someone at Wazzu has figured out a script to stuff the ballot box. They don't have this many fans.

I just voted.

We have over 900 votes but are still down by about 520. They must love their oversized vintage Sambo's doll in Pullman.

$(KGrHqN,!q0FJhpHIdf+BScZVqEJyg~~60_35.JPG

I just voted.

We have over 900 votes but are still down by about 520. They must love their oversized vintage Sambo's doll in Pullman.

$(KGrHqN,!q0FJhpHIdf+BScZVqEJyg~~60_35.JPG

I asked Adam WTF was going on he said the traffic all looks legit, he's getting crushed from:

Reddit
Facebook
Twitter

All the reddit links are WSU links.

Listen, I love the Buffs and all so I did vote, but I am a little confused to why Ralphie is our rep and not Chip. Chip was the national mascot championship two years ago (I believe) so it's not like he's a bad or ugly basketball mascot. Plus, Chip has a twitter & FB page so pretty sure he would've helped spread the word.

most likeley by MAC address. if possible, try switching from ethernet to wireless and see if that does it.

you can change your MAC address. I have friends who did, but I've never done it. http://www.wikihow.com/Change-a-Computer's-Mac-Address-in-Windows

Unless it's on a different host (separate network and different router/gateway) everything I'm your virtual desktop is tunneled through your connection.

Unless it's on a different host (separate network and different router/gateway) everything I'm your virtual desktop is tunneled through your connection.

I connect via citrix to some huge server. It is not a VDI through vmware or something. So I think the traffic goes out the server and not my laptop.

Maybe someone else voted using that server. Did they at least vote Buffs?

This is strange to me.

If I were a WSU fan, I think I'd say, Wow! Ralphie is a far more awesome mascot than mine." and not vote for the person in furry.

The psychology of fandom is interesting. Why are people voting for Butch?

Back