What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My annual college football season forecast (in a pickle with Big 12 champ)

I think KSU could be good for a double digit win season. They had a lot of close wins last season and returns a lot of starters this season. The only for certain loss on their schedule would be at Oklahoma. I know KSjUco sucks but they could be pretty good this year.

Oh and I asked my Oregon cousin if he wanted to meet up in Vegas for the Pac-12 bball tourney. He said he might not be able to go because he is saving his money for the BCS title game. Man I hope the Ducks fail!

:devil:

Well I hope he is okay when the Ducks have to settle with another trip to the Rose Bowl or any other BCS game outside of the NC. Oregon is still the class of the north, but I am not sure how the CB's will be able to stop those elite USC WR's. Sure they were freshman last year in the match-up, but the USC WR's were also young. I expect the Ducks to finish the regular season at 11-1 and go to some BCS game (not sure if a team can attend the Rose Bowl 2 years in a row without being a conference champion).

Back