What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My AP top-25 basketball ballot: Syracuse rises, Arizona falls and little change elsew

RSSBot

News Junkie
Jon Wilner

Here’s the AP ballot I submitted Monday morning. Not many changes from the previous week owning to the light holiday schedule. There were only two games involving top-25 teams, several teams didn’t play and most worked off the Christmas rust with cupcakes. * I moved Syracuse into the No. 1 spot after its impressive win [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
Click here to view the article.

No surprise that 9 of the 10 who didnt rank us are east of the mississippi

op-25 basketball ballot: Syracuse rises, Arizona falls and little change elsew

No surprise that 9 of the 10 who didnt rank us are east of the mississippi

I looked at one guy and he had Iowa and Michigan ranked. I bet there are a few more like that.

No real surprise that that 1 in CA has UofA, UO, Gonzaga, SDSU, and UCLA as their west coast schools. That took about 0 effort.

Wilner has been unusually bullish on CU all year long. At the bottom of that list - :wtf: I mean, seriously, how can you NOT have CU ranked? What games are you watching?

Back