What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My breakdown of the Buffs Season

i agree with ubt. the resident huskers here are so embittered by OU it's kind of funny. they get really irrational, really fast.

as far as "creme" goes, i figgered ubt was a pastry chef or something. :smile2:

I figured he was a chef ala the guy with the cream filled long johns in 'Van Wilder'.:smile2:

I figured he was a chef ala the guy with the cream filled long johns in 'Van Wilder'.:smile2:

while i saw that movie, i have forgotten most of it. but here is the imagery i get when someone says, "chef"

SwedishChefSmall.jpg

throw an ou tee shirt on that, and you have to ask yourself, "am i SURE i want this guy cooking ribs?" :lol:

And here's my breakdown of Nebraska's season.

Nevada: W
@ Wake Forest: L
USC: L
Ball St: W
Iowa St: W
@ Missouri: L
Oklahoma St: W
Texas A&M: W
@ Texas: L
@ Kansas: W
Kansas St: W
@ Colorado: L

I bet the Skers win at either MU or Wake. But then choke in one of those should win games.

I don't think your final tally is that far out of the realm of possibility.

I don't expect the Buffs to get blown out in too many (if any) games, but a 5-7 or 6-6 campaign wouldn't surprise me.

As someone else said; is the offense that much better or is the defense that much worse. We did lose 4 starters on that side of the ball. If the schedule wasn't as hard as it is I would be more optimistic about a bowl game and six plus wins.

I bet the Skers win at either MU or Wake. But then choke in one of those should win games.

As someone else said; is the offense that much better or is the defense that much worse. We did lose 4 starters on that side of the ball. If the schedule wasn't as hard as it is I would be more optimistic about a bowl game and six plus wins.

optimism. you can give yourself permission to be optimistic, miami! give it a whirl for no other reason than the fact that great things happen to happy people. as an object example, today the happiness i paid forward to others in distributing one tub of my fabric stash amongst dancers was paid back to me from a completely unrelated source. i was gifted a very expensive and beautiful cut of white leather to make a totem belt with. i am in in dancer heaven! i have always wanted an outfit in white with silver, gold, and black accents, and here is the opportunity!

allbuffs karma works this way. the most amazing things happen as a result of our karma network, because good things happen to happy people. sometimes, we wait for these good things. last year we were really patient, and waited. i can't help but feel that there will be ample reason to be as proud as ever for our buffs this year.

go on now... GET HAPPY!

so now its threads started about ou? my how convenient.... silly me I thought we were talking about tossing in irrelevant ou refs all the time, my bad.

Excuse me, Waylon, but this is a CU board. If somebody is going to determine who is making too many references to another school, I think it will be CU fans, not the person who probably posts more "irrelevant refs" to another school than anybody else around here... We'll be sure to let UBT, and you, know when UBT is discussing the Sooners too much. Until then, vags still sandy from last year's Big XII title game may wish to consider douching... :smile2:

do you like green eggs?

Green and Gold Eggs

You know, I like green eggs and ham,
I'm destined to, since I'm a Ram,
Such eggs, you see, are green and gold,
The colors of the brave and bold,

Although the ham, I have to say,
Were it on my breakfast tray,
I'd eat and yet (I must admit),
If gone, I wouldn't search for it,

But oh, those eggs of gold and green,
A Ram fan's favorite breakfast scene,