What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My guts were ripped out tonight. Ripped out piece by piece.

:thumbsup: I probably should. I am devistated. Really. I am. I ****ING HATE LOSING!!!

You didn't lose. The players busting their ass off lost. Imagine how they feel.

I feel for the players. They continually bust their ass, only to be coached by a group of inept coaches.

The personal foul calls were legit, though. Undisciplined plays, another result of bad coaching.

:thumbsup: I probably should. I am devistated. Really. I am. I ****ING HATE LOSING!!!
Dude...why do you think we have been calling for Danny's head? WE ALL HATE LOSING!!!!!! It has taken you this long to catch up with the rest of us. Bohn....pull the friggin trigger.

You didn't lose. The players busting their ass off lost. Imagine how they feel.

I feel for the players. They continually bust their ass, only to be coached by a group of inept coaches.

The personal foul calls were legit, though. Undisciplined plays, another result of bad coaching.
Correct...decent coaching, and we are playing for the Big 12 North on Friday...there is no doubt in my mind.

Dude...why do you think we have been calling for Danny's head? WE ALL HATE LOSING!!!!!! It has taken you this long to catch up with the rest of us. Bohn....pull the friggin trigger.
Hey, it's good to know that "pull(ing) the friggin trigger" will turn this all around.

Hey, it's good to know that "pull(ing) the friggin trigger" will turn this all around.
Not certain that it will....but it is a better chance than staying with the current regime...

We've seen what Hawkins brings us...that's 2 losses for every win.

A new coach might not be able to turn it around, we just don't know for sure. But what we do know, is that Hawkins is NOT the answer.

DBT - Cheer up, man! It's going to be Coachmas soon! :smile2:

We get a bright shiny new coach with that new coach smell. By the time the opener rolls around next year, this will be a distant memory.

We've seen what Hawkins brings us...that's 2 losses for every win.

A new coach might not be able to turn it around, we just don't know for sure. But what we do know, is that Hawkins is NOT the answer.
Yeah, we don't know. I'll stand behind the AD's decision, no matter. But, if he "pulls the trigger", he had better the **** well make the correct descision. Because if he does not, he's next. So, his deal is, "Do I go with Hawk next hear with the chance he gets it going, or do I bring in a completely new guy, hoping he turns it around." The easy thing for Mike would be to make a change. Becuase that'll buy him 4 more years. Hell, I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
bad teams don't get calls. and blaming this on the refs is bush league.

Off. Sucks. thats why we lost. We have the players, not the playbook. We have just as much talent as all those in the north, but lack in play calling (coaching).

Off. Sucks. thats why we lost. We have the players, not the playbook. We have just as much talent as all those in the north, but lack in play calling (coaching).

We have some players. Not sure that I agree that we are the most talented team in the North. But you are right that we don't have the coaching to win games like these regardless of what our true level of talent is....

Welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

We have some players. Not sure that I agree that we are the most talented team in the North. But you are right that we don't have the coaching to win games like these regardless of what our true level of talent is....

Welcome to the board. :thumbsup:

Who would you say has the most talent in the North? The North is for the taking, but I think NU is the only team right now that has potential to be an elite team in the immediate future. It'll be interesting to see how their D fares next year.

Welcome to the boards too! I'm guessing your not really Johnson but welcome anyway!

I'm just as hurt. I think we can win every week. I pump it up, I tell all my fellow alumni over the phones otherwise gamesays just don't have that pazaz that they used to whenni was a student. I have to stay positive or shut really hits the fan.

So here's to a win of the nubs!

Who would you say has the most talent in the North? The North is for the taking, but I think NU is the only team right now that has potential to be an elite team in the immediate future. It'll be interesting to see how their D fares next year.

Kansas I think has more talent than us(only game we won in the North)

Missouri I think still has more talent than us..

KjSU is probably about the same and I really haven't seen much of Iowa State to say whether we have more talent than them..

Kansas I think has more talent than us(only game we won in the North)

Missouri I think still has more talent than us..

KjSU is probably about the same and I really haven't seen much of Iowa State to say whether we have more talent than them..

KSU graduates a lot of guys. They'll drop off next year, however, we shouldn't underestimate Synder. The guy is a hard-nosed coach.

KU has lost 5 straight. They are bad. They'll lose 6 when they play UT this weekend.

Mizzou has good talent. Their QB I think is going to be good. We just need a freaking gameplan that could put us in the game against them. They live in the most talent-rich area (StL and KC) in the North.

ISU has a better coaching staff. ****, they all do.

KU has lost 5 straight. They are bad. They'll lose 6 when they play UT this weekend.

Kansas has a bad draw every two years with TTech, OU and Texas on their schedule..

Next year they will have A$M, Okie State and Baylor.. They will bounce back if Fatgino recruited any QB's.

Kansas has a bad draw every two years with TTech, OU and Texas on their schedule..

Next year they will have A$M, Okie State and Baylor.. They will bounce back if Fatgino recruited any QB's.

I believe they lose all 3 of those games. KU loses a ton from this year's team and they really haven't recruited all that well.

A&M has a lot of talent. A lot. The kind of talent we'd wet the bed for. I doubt Sherman takes them to the promised land (the South is too difficult and no team has beaten OU and UT in the same year while in the South). I could see them losing 2 of those 3.

Doesn't mean much though as the North will continue to be abysmal and send a team with a 4-4 or 5-3 conf record to the CCG.

I believe they lose all 3 of those games. KU loses a ton from this year's team and they really haven't recruited all that well.

They didn't recruit that well before and they went to the Orange Bowl 2 yrs ago..

Now obviously it looks like they will be looking for a new coach too, so it will interesting to see where they go from here.

They didn't recruit that well before and they went to the Orange Bowl 2 yrs ago..

Now obviously it looks like they will be looking for a new coach too, so it will interesting to see where they go from here.

Yeah. Their AD has a ton of resources, but I can't help thinking that Reesing and Briscoe with an offensive mind like Mangino is a once a generation thing for them. They're really a basketball school and their fans are apathetic about football.

Tonight? They were ripped out tonight?

My guts have been slowly ripped out since I first saw the ESPN report regarding the so-called scandal in 2003.

There're no guts left.

It finally occurred to me that was the reason I was so sad last week after ISU. It marked the point where I no longer really cared as a fan.

I DVRed tonight's game and just watched. Even when we were winning the experience left me without emotion.

Don't get me wrong, I'll return to the fold easily, and our game against nebraska remains my most celebrated holiday every year. But the last shred of guts were torn away last Saturday. I'm numb.

Tonight? They were ripped out tonight?

My guts have been slowly ripped out since I first saw the ESPN report regarding the so-called scandal in 2003.

There're no guts left.

It finally occurred to me that was the reason I was so sad last week after ISU. It marked the point where I no longer really cared as a fan.

I DVRed tonight's game and just watched. Even when we were winning the experience left me without emotion.

Don't get me wrong, I'll return to the fold easily, and our game against nebraska remains my most celebrated holiday every year. But the last shred of guts were torn away last Saturday. I'm numb.
this. I am numb now. No hope until Hawk is gone. I knew we were going to find a way to lose that game.

I actually thought this was a well-officiated game -- especially considering these were Big XII referees. Every single one of the personal fouls was a legitimate call and could've been easily avoided.

All of those 3 personal fouls were legit calls. You never put your hands to the QB after he threw it and hit him. It'll get called every time. Burney should have been playing the ball on his PF, because he could have intercepted the freaking ball. Instead he lowers his shoulder way after the ball hits the ground and hits the WR. Again, should have been called.

They had 2 facemask penalties that were HUGE for us. Let's not pretend as if they didn't have their fair share of being inept.

There were 2 non-calls on kickoffs, but there was at least 3 times when we should have been called for false start and weren't called for it.

Totally agree. We lost because we are an un-disciplined football team that makes stupid mistakes and that comes back to Hawk.

Back