What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Honest Take

Obviously we did not play as clean a game as I hoped. However, it was the first game of the year and TH seemed to be pretty amped up. Could have been a little first start of the year jitters after all the negative talk about the team over the off season.

There is really no way to know if CSU was just that bad (which they didn't look good) or we were just pretty good. We will obviously know more against Cal. However, I was pleasantly surprised by our O-line and linebackers. The O-line physically dominated CSU's defensive line (as it should be nearly every year). The linebackers were routinely in good position and made some good plays. The rest of the team played as expected to me (secondary was good, etc.).

I also thougth our O line looked very good. They had some penalties early, but they seemed to live up to the hype.

Also, our wideouts are the best we've had in years. The D backs looked very good, as well.

Wonder what the recent transfers are thinking now? Thinking of WR's like Smith and good ol' Darryl Scott the RB...if they were with this team, we'd be amazing.

But i like our new WR's. They look good!

Back