What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My keys to the game...

BlackNGold

Club Member
Getting ready to go start tailgating thought I would post my keys to the game.

1. Buffs need better QB play. Webb had his best outing of the year last week. He needs to actually improve on that performance.
2. The running game needs to click consistently. I still would not mind seeing Ford get a few carries.
3. In keeping with 1 and 2 - The Oline has to continue to improve...pass protection needs to be better.
4. I think the TEs continue to get the call. Thornton was impressive at times, he needs to continue to improve - he brings some problems for the D. Kasa also needs a big game.
5. The D has to get pressure on the QB - UCLA is good in the passing game and pressure will help negate that.
6. CU needs to start forcing turnovers.
7. The team needs to be flying around for the entire 60 minutes.

All of it obvious but still thought I would post.

CU is a big underdog and it is going to take a good effort to beat the Bruins.

UCLA will dominate both lines, this isn't washington state. Only chance is for cu to get 3-4 turnovers and hit some big plays to g.thomas.

Keys:
Mora is as poor at managing the clock as Leach.
Mora disrespects the Buffs by going for it on forth instead of attempting a field goal
Mora's offense continues to throw passes with a three score lead into the forth quarter.

Back