What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Thoughts Regarding the Les Miles Chatter.

Good day Buff faithfuls, I've been and will continue to be rather busy this week. I will try to post whatever I can when I'm able. Might have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe over the next week or two.

Please put the Miles thing to rest. If he wasn't interested in the Michigan job, he definitely isn't interested in CU.

Please do. I would speculate it has nothing to do with Michigan or not being willing to coach here, as much as salary and being complasant at LSU. Les Miles isn't going to be the next coach at Colorado, and whoever was starting such rumors is more than likely seeking attention, or gets kicks at watching rumors spread like a wild fire.

Good day Buff faithfuls, I've been and will continue to be rather busy this week. I will try to post whatever I can when I'm able. Might have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe over the next week or two.

Please do. I would speculate it has nothing to do with Michigan or not being willing to coach here, as much as salary and being complasant at LSU. Les Miles isn't going to be the next coach at Colorado, and whoever was starting such rumors is more than likely seeking attention, or gets kicks at watching rumors spread like a wild fire.

Shot across the BCS bow!

Back