What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Trip To Lawrence... wow

RK

UBL
WE left boulder around 2:30 oin friday and cruised all the way to boulder without seeing a cop. Then within the first 30 miles of kansas got nailed with 2 speeding tickets apparently bringing it from 30 over to 12 over wasnt enough F**K Kansas Cops

Made friends with some CU chicks on the road who got pulled over at the same time and they ended up paying our toll (gotta take all the little victories you can get)

After 9 hours we finally made it into Lawrence

Gameday: after bbads talked about how great the gameday experience was in Norman I can only say the opposite for KU. Tailgating was weak and the team entrance was nothing to write home about either. The one bright spot (literally) was the new video board they put in, although it was very nice it was poorly placed right where the sun comes into the stadium giving you about 2 seconds to look at it without being blinded

I spent most of the firast half waving my hands back in forth KU style as we scored td after td

I spend most of the forth quarter with my hood over my head trying not to be indentified

After a long night of being harrased by drunk fans we headed back to the homeland today with a stop at "prarie dog town" to see "the worlds largest prarie dog" and a six legged cow which i highly reccomend to anyone with a sense of humor and 6 bucks possibly the highlight of the trip we got some great laughs

Here's to never going back to sh***y big 12 towns again Westbound and Down GO BUFFS

PACn time couldnt come soon enough. On my trip to norman we also got a speeding ticket in kansas. awful state.

interesting to see kansas ( a basketball school) has a better video board then us... as i said earlier we need to upgrade.

GO BUFFS

One thing i forgot to add is the players reactions after the game

we waited outside the locker room for a couple friends on the team and i have never seen a team more dejected... guys were pounding gatorades on the ground and apologizing to all the fans, it was sad. i hope somebody on this staff can restore the pride into these guys so we can send these seniors off with a win or two

Back