1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nate bonsu

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by absinthe, May 11, 2011.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

The Obi thread reminded me of him and I was wondering how healthy and big he is these days? any reports of how he's progressing under the new regime?

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

Nates doing well... He had a hammy injury that held him up most of camp and thats why he played so little in the spring game... He says tui has helped him a lote with technique and cant wait to get going... he also said that embo asked his players to take summer classes and workout together in the weight room instead of staying home all summer... something he said hawkins didnt want

3. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Hawk wanted all of his guys in school and working out all summer. Same as ALL coaches everywhere. According to Ryan Miller, Rippy, and a few others. I think something got lost in that translation.

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

maybe it blurred together he wasnt exactly the biggest hawk fan at the end...

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Yeah. Bonsu cared too much about a little thing called winning that didn't make the Hawkins "little things" list. Major personality conflict there.