What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nate Tomlinson's injury status?

We've been with out Tomlinson quite a bit this year. It is nice to have someone get the ball down the court but hopefully Sharpe and Higgins can take care of that without much issue.

I have a feeling Shannon will step up big time next game, he seems to be playing much more relaxed in this tournament, and its helping him out a lot

I have a feeling Shannon will step up big time next game, he seems to be playing much more relaxed in this tournament, and its helping him out a lot

I'm still not particularly comfortable when Sharpe has the ball in his hands. And Nate, despite his deficiencies, was really becoming a someone you need to closely guard outside of the 3 point line. Let's hope Alec continues to hit those outside jumpers.

Our first turn over was on posession number 50. That says something. I'd worry that The Slam went to his head and he'll try to over play and do too much. A PG needs to be calm and in control. Like DBT.

Last edited:
Sharpe is improving, but we are a much better team with Tomlinson on the floor. He keeps the offense moving and gets the ball to the right spot...he lets Cory and Alec do what they do. Hopefully we get by Kent State, and Nate is back for the games in NY.

Back