What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Championship Game

OSU should play for it if they win, Michigan St. has a good chance in that game tho. They can find a little offense, look out.

Um the Big 10 is as good as the SEC? Huh?

As Duff said, Pac 12 and SEC have been a cut above the rest of the conference. Not sure how you would even debate that.
Neither conference did much OOC. Most of the SEC hype is based on past years. That said, the bottom of the SEC is much better than the bottom of the B1G, so I shouldna said that.

The tree pods are going to lose to Mich state. Then the fight will be around which 1 loss team should be playing FSU for the MNC, which will likely be the winner of the SEC CCG.

What worries me is the Bama BS hype. There is a BS scenario possible where the Suckeyes lose and Auburn loses but the BCS decides to pass on Missouri and plug Bama into the MNC game anyway - "Mizzou and Bama would both be 1 loss teams blah, blah, blah". If this happens again, where a 1 loss team that lost late in the season and couldn't win their division or conference but still gets to play for the MNC, then the BCS has zero credibility IMHO.

The tree pods are going to lose to Mich state. Then the fight will be around which 1 loss team should be playing FSU for the MNC, which will likely be the winner of the SEC CCG.

What worries me is the Bama BS hype. There is a BS scenario possible where the Suckeyes lose and Auburn loses but the BCS decides to pass on Missouri and plug Bama into the MNC game anyway - "Mizzou and Bama would both be 1 loss teams blah, blah, blah". If this happens again, where a 1 loss team that lost late in the season and couldn't win their division or conference but still gets to play for the MNC, then the BCS has zero credibility IMHO.

Last year for the BCS. Going out with a bang, I think.

Bama getting in again would be just a perfectly fitting end to the never-ending joke that was the BC$. Especially if Jameis Winston then got arrested or some **** and missed the game. Might as well have Bama winning the national "title" without winning their own division two separate times.

Back