What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA discussion (Broken off from D. Thomas recruiting thread)

Ok he did not dunk on Shabazz. Bazz was standing there but wasn't defending the shot. It was a little silly that XJ even acknowledged him.

The Rivers dunk... barely got over the rim, kind of threw it at the rim more than an actual dunk, but Rivers did challenge the shot. I wouldn't buy the poster. You can go watch the vids. They weren't impressive.

And the asinine post of the week goes to...Medford M. J-R-K has a brother?

XJ is farther along in his freshman year than the Mayor was at this point during his. The Mayor is a Sophomore that is a borderline first round draft pick, figuring XJ makes even a modest improvement next year ( most likely w/out Dre stealing boards and Spencer stealing possessions) I'm not sure how he isn't a borderline first rounder next year.

The following guys were on the all freshman team, who do you pick for the higher upside in 3 years on this list that XJ? I say nobody is close outside of Shabazz. I'll go there, XJ's upside is > that Scott's.

Kyle AndersonUCLA
Jahii CarsonASU
Damyean DotsonORE
Shabazz MuhammadUCLA
Josh ScottCOLO

I'm sorry, but someone who is built like a defensive end and can move like XJ has freak athleticism. I'm not even sure how we're debating this, other than the fact that we're going stir crazy waiting for today's game.

Back