What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA Summer League

I don't see Higgins playing in the NBA. I hope he can prove me wrong, but he doesn't anything that stands out about his game. No elite skill. He can definitely make a career playing in Europe though.

Well he's already played in 2 seperate NBA seasons. Will he make it back to the league who knows but 2 years is more than most get.

Yes he did, but he hasn't been back since his dad cut him from the Bobcats. I'm not saying that he won't ever make it back to the NBA, but I think he can have a great career in Europe and make good money. I hope he proves me wrong and gets picked up by some NBA team and becomes a bench player for many years.

They thing with Cory is that he's not the level of athlete that NBA GMs are going to look at and see a ton of upside. If they're looking to develop upside at the end of the bench, Cory is not going to have a job. However, if they want a high character guy who will play defense, go hard every day in practice, be efficient on offense, and shoot well... Cory is a great guy to have on the team. He's probably better than a lot of the guards at the end of NBA benches. I just don't know if he fits what they're looking for with those roster spots.

Back