What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NC game has me torn.

I think it will turn out to be a good game....Mack Brown will have Texas ready to play, and Nick Saban wont let Alabama look past Texas.....I hope anyways

Bama = #2 for me right now. Saban reminds me alot of Gary Barnett. Their defense still practices the art of tackle football, and their O will run it right down your throat.

And whorn fans are arrogant to no end (Yes. Worse than other schools with good programs).

Real Gary or Allbuffs Gary?

I root the B12 and Wac all the way post season. You want your team to play in the best conference possible and that means kicking ass in the bowl season (ask the BSU fans about the WAC). Go Horns Go Huskers Go Bulldogs Go Vandals Go Cowboys Go Wolfpac Go Aggies etc etc

I was going to root for Bama regardless, but now I am going to root against Texas just because of "HornBuff". This guy is annoying.

He is a troll that doesn't know it. Whenever anyone says something negative about TU, he busts in defending them while completely trashing the Buffs. Yet he claims his #2 team is the Buffs....so that's weird. HornBuff, do you think that everyone on here should have CU #1 and then TU #2? Many of us have TU at #11 in the Big XII. Get used to your team being bashed.
That's a logical post and a reasonably accurate assessment. I can live with that.

However, I've not trashed the Buffs, but some Buff posters. Big diff IMO. I've made some comments about the Buffs losing, but it's more of a statement of fact.

I root the B12 and Wac all the way post season. You want your team to play in the best conference possible and that means kicking ass in the bowl season (ask the BSU fans about the WAC). Go Horns Go Huskers Go Bulldogs Go Vandals Go Cowboys Go Wolfpac Go Aggies etc etc

:ban:

I think you guys need to win a few games to get your minds right.

**** you and your mama...who is actually your cousin on your father's...err brother's ( same thing I guess) side. Aren't you late for your date? Your girlfriend...ahh sister....err goat...uhh hamster...is waiting. :lol:

Last edited:
People come into my shop and automatically bellow out "Roll Tide" I am sick of it already and we are still 3 weeks away, Hook'em Horns!!!

**** you and your mama...who is actually your cousin on your father's...err brother's ( same thing I guess) side. Aren't you late for your date? Your girlfriend...err goat...uhh hamster...is waiting. :lol:

I guess hit a sensitive spot with you. Three wins will do that I guess. Not even a win over Toledo!!

Don't shoot the messenger bro. I'm all for the Buffs unless they're playing UT.

I guess hit a sensitive spot with you. Three wins will do that I guess. Not even a win over Toledo!!

I am your anti-thesis, I was raised a Horn but went to CU so unless UT is playing CU then I always root for the Horns.

I have to go with the Horns on this one.

Believe me, I had some soul searching to do to even think of wishing for a Horn win.

"Go B12!"

I can't stand the whorns. They're rapidly approaching *ebraska on my hate scale. I'll probably cheer for Alabama. A UT win would have some positive side effects for CU, though. Either way, I guess it will be a good outcome.

That's a logical post and a reasonably accurate assessment. I can live with that.

However, I've not trashed the Buffs, but some Buff posters. Big diff IMO. I've made some comments about the Buffs losing, but it's more of a statement of fact.

Um yeah, I'm gonna have to call bullschit on that one.... :rolleyes:

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!

UT winning would probably give the Big 12 a bump in recruiting battles with the SEC. With Ambrose doing a good job making inroads into SEC country for prospects, it could help CU. I'll be cheering for the Horns.

UT winning would probably give the Big 12 a bump in recruiting battles with the SEC. With Ambrose doing a good job making inroads into SEC country for prospects, it could help CU. I'll be cheering for the Horns.

that's what we are trying to do. We helped the B12 out a couple of years ago winning a national championship. Good for CA recruiting. Now were back again and hope to do the same for SEC land.

Looks like we are trying to do the same in basketball. Ranked #2, stomped UNC yesterday. And in baseball we finished #2, losing to LSU in the finals.

that's what we are trying to do. We helped the B12 out a couple of years ago winning a national championship. Good for CA recruiting. Now were back again and hope to do the same for SEC land.

Looks like we are trying to do the same in basketball. Ranked #2, stomped UNC yesterday. And in baseball we finished #2, losing to LSU in the finals.
Thanks for the helping hand, ****face.

No problem bro. Somebody needs to carry the weight.

When my Buffs only win 3 games my Horns need to win 14.
Cool, I get it. You're great. We are not. You are better in every shape and form. You probably make more money, have a better looking spouse, drive a fancier car. You are just better. Congrats, dude.

Cool, I get it. You're great. We are not. You are better in every shape and form. You probably make more money, have a better looking spouse, drive a fancier car. You are just better. Congrats, dude.

nope, I'm lame, but my horns are good and I want my buffs to get back to being good.

I don't really care either way. On the one hand, I want the Big XII to win. On the other, I live in Austin and then have to deal with all the fair weather fans who know nothing about college football but will be acting like fatty's Bama friend.

Soooo... I'll just get drunk.

Back