1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA 10 Names

Discussion in 'Games' started by Matt, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Matt

Matt Nerd Drone Pilot Club Member

How do I get player names right? Will it overwrite the fixed roaster I downloaded from EA?

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

No. Dl mine from ea locker . I modified the buffs a bit and some crappy teams weren't names but it is 90% good. Most of the named rosters have huge mistakes with te buffs...

3. Matt

I got it downloaded but current Dynasty isnt taking it. Do I have to start a new Dynasty?

4. Darth Snow

yes. once you start a dynasty you are stuck with that roster.

5. Matt

Luckly I was only 2 games in so I just restarted. Thanks for the roster Snowbuff.

6. Darth Snow

its not perfect (missing a few frosh), and I buffed up the buffs a little bit, but it sure is fun. What they did to Geer in that game was CRIMINAL.

Btw, move orms to CB, although he is a BADASS SS.

7. Matt

Orms is out two weeks with turf toe.

8. Darth Snow

Bulll****. He's in his senior year for me and hasn't missed a start! I lost dscott for the year n game 1 of his junior year with a concussion :(. He was 20 yards from breaking Barry sanders single season record in the bcs champ game when he got knocked out with a concussion.... Btw, find a way to rs speedy. He is insane with the jukes. I like running the ball with him better than Scott!

9. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

I put Hansen as my starting QB. Scott and Speedy as my runningbacks and Sumler as my fullback. Now I use Georgia Tech's offense. It is awesome.

10. Darth Snow

that would work well. Hansen is in his RS SR season and hurt for the next 3 weeks. Clark Evans has stepped in nicely tho :smile2:

11. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

Unfortunately I couldn't get a roster to download before I finished my first season. In fact I still can't get a good roster to download. I am using their generated names and its confusing as hell. I think I may have cut some of our frosh guys on accident. I know I redshirted a few. I did sign the number one recruiting class in 2009 though. Maybe a good omen? a bunch of CO guys and some highly rated prospects. I like how they held guys out till after the season. I got 3 5-stars that way. QB, DT and a WR. all very helpful for plugging holes.

KASA and Grossnickle are ridiculous. GN is now my P, K and KOS. Goodman couldn't make a 30 yrd kick at full power and accuracy. It was short by 5 yds!

12. Darth Snow

Tuba use mine... Or are you ps3?

13. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

no im 360. ill use it Neversummer? right?

But i don't really want to start a new dynasty. I was 12-2 and big 12 champs my first year with the number 1 recruiting class. I'm on All-American. My two losses were to UT and OSU. I wasn't too surprised though. Pulled some late upsets with the recruits and beat OU in the Big 12 championship. This year however I almost lost to CSU. Ridiculous game.

14. Darth Snow

I lost to A&M at home my first year (I KNOW I KNOW). and UT. But won the north and got revenge in the big XII Champs game. However, no mNC for me cause of that 2d loss. 42^$!^#6. 2d year lost only in the Big XII champ game to OU. 3d year... :woot:

4th year is on heisman, we will see.