1. Admins are aware of the issue today with site responsiveness and have implemented a fix. It may take 1-2 days for it to be rectified, however.

NCAA 13 Info

Discussion in 'Games' started by Quattro, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Quattro

Quattro Club Member Club Member

Fast forward to 12:55

http://www.operationsports.com/news...ychic-dbs-25-different-pass-trajectory-zones/

• No more psychic DB's, DB's have to see the ball, before they can make a play on the ball
    • 25 different pass trajectory zones (Drop it over LB's, lead your receiver using left stick)
    • 20+ new dropbacks, including new screen play dropbacks
    • New rollout passing animations, will still be difficult to complete passes throwing against your body, as you will not have enough arm strength
    • Icons are dimmed out, until they are actually "ready" to make a catch
    • Available in stores July 10th
    Looks good so far.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

A MORE advanced passing game? oh you fools are dead. Not being able to drop passes behind LB's has been seriously cramping my style.

Not to mention, man coverage on certain routes will no longer be impossible to beat. However, a good stick with DB's is gonna be one hell of a game changer

3. HolyBuff

HolyBuff Member

can't wait....

4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I will believe it when I see it. Need some new developers involved with football, EA has been producing a steady diet of crap the past few years.

5. Quattro

The video they have playing looks pretty good, but yeah I gotta agree with you. I'll still buy I cause I love football games, but damn I wish 2k would make a college football and basketball and NFL game to give EA some incentive.

6. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

It's an exclusive-licensing thing...

7. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

2k can't produce those games, cause EA has the exclusive licensing rights. Super lame.

It will never happen to the cash cow, but I wish EA would roll these sports games to a 2 years development cycle. In the off year they release a roster update. There isn't enough time in the development cycle for them implement real changes to their games, and then have them tested - thus you see all these half-baked features that pop in one year and are gone the next.

8. Quattro

Yeah I'm pretty sure it expires soon though. NFL 2K5 was better than any Madden game ever.