What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Football '13 is out today and Dan Rubenstein have a preview of the game. I had a

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Jon Woods

NCAA Football '13 is out today and Dan Rubenstein have a preview of the game. I had an awesome dynasty going in last season's game with the Buffs behind the Nick Hirschman and Tony Jones show but I don't know if I can take CU this year. They're going to be BAD in the game. Does that make me a bad fan?Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

If we can't rebuild the buffs in a video game, what does that mean for real life?

As in they're ****ed up because they're inaccurate or ****ed up because we suck?
Why would a 4* QB be a 64 overall with 54 speed (mind you they use scales to rate players based on their recruiting ranking) and John Schrock, a walkon, is rated ahead of Wood and Dillon. They have Powell as a OLB. Bakhiarti is a 75 (#11 OT as of right now per NFL Draft Scout). They have Tupuo as being 6'4" 265 and being from Colorado. Sherrard Harrington is listed as a CB. There's more but that is off of the top of my head. EA rosters as a whole are a disaster. I mean last year they had Lattimore at like 99 speed and this year they only have DAT at 96 speed which should be higher. There would be a really long list for all of EA's roster **** ups from each team...and that is why I wait for actual people who care to do it.

Oh and Kieth Price is has 65 speed. Riiiiiight.

Last edited:
In '12, the challenge with CU (out-of-the-box rosters, unmodified) was that you started out with 25 Seniors and you had to have a plan to replace them with ****e recruiting. On Heisman, you weren't getting 4* guys until year 3 or 4.

It looks like the challenge with CU in '13 is that they just plain suck out of the box. Wait for good rosters to come out.

Why would a 4* QB be a 64 overall with 54 speed (mind you they use scales to rate players based on their recruiting ranking) and John Schrock, a walkon, is rated ahead of Wood and Dillon. They have Powell as a OLB. Bakhiarti is a 75 (#11 OT as of right now per NFL Draft Scout). They have Tupuo as being 6'4" 265 and being from Colorado. Sherrard Harrington is listed as a CB. There's more but that is off of the top of my head. EA rosters as a whole are a disaster. I mean last year they had Lattimore at like 99 speed and this year they only have DAT at 96 speed which should be higher. There would be a really long list for all of EA's roster **** ups from each team...and that is why I wait for actual people who care to do it.

Oh and Kieth Price is has 65 speed. Riiiiiight.

So they're actually ****ed up. Got it.

Were we a 2* in 12 also?

Yup. They need to redo the prestige system because a team like Boise State (I think they're a 6* team) does not carry the same weight as USC, Bama, Michigan, OU, UT, etc.

I think EA has gotten so consumed with the player likeness suites that they stopped trying to make an even semi-decent roster.

I know we dropped a star from 11 to 12, but I thought we´d lost another one. Hm.

Back