1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA Football Online Ranking

Discussion in 'Games' started by Daaah, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Daaah

Daaah Club Member Club Member

Sep 28, 2007
    So I finally started playing ranked games in NCAA football after 4 years of owning the game. To those in the know, how does my team selection weigh into the ranking? I always want to play as CU, but every time the opponent switches to Blowhio State, Alabama, or a similar school. So far, I haven't been bold enough to continue on as CU against a juggernaut. But I'm 6 - 0 against these ****tards. If I choose CU and lose, will the ranking hit I take be mitigated by the disparity in skill levels between teams? Does the computer take into account the level of the teams when calculating ranking changes after a game?
  2. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Nov 19, 2008
    To my knowledge, one gets no credit for picking the lesser team. I always play as CU myself and get no greater satisfaction than beating someone who picks Oregon/Ohio State/Texas etc. You will get matched up against better players as you play and win more games.
  3. CGmungeez

CGmungeez New Member

Apr 11, 2013
    Rankins are based on wins and thats it. Wish the Buffs were a better team it's super hard sometimes when the other teams are stacked.