What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ncaa reinstates Ped State wins

congrats nik on the dumbest post in allbuffs history and that's saying something. whatever your position in life is I hope it doesn't require you to possess a moral compass(ain't you the one who made fun of that kid from nebraska you had brain cancer? you was wasn't ya).

and on a side note, 58,000 posts? really? it's hard to imagine a more die hard buff fan than me but the last thing I would want to do is p*** my life away infront of a computer screen talking about it. the buffs are cool but they ain't that cool. take a break, shake out the cob webs, get some fresh air, gain a little perspective. you might even start rooting for your al ma mater. spend some time with the family, i'm sure they miss you(or maybe they don't).

and now for something completely different part 2. what clamp are you boys going be putting those new slippers into next winter? atk or ion? man those atk's look sexy at 350 grams(and it's all about the uphill, remember?) but it looks like you could drop a 30 footer and not prerelease on the ion's. and lord knows we all love to huck!

congrats nik on the dumbest post in allbuffs history and that's saying something. whatever your position in life is I hope it doesn't require you to possess a moral compass(ain't you the one who made fun of that kid from nebraska you had brain cancer? you was wasn't ya).

and on a side note, 58,000 posts? really? it's hard to imagine a more die hard buff fan than me but the last thing I would want to do is p*** my life away infront of a computer screen talking about it. the buffs are cool but they ain't that cool. take a break, shake out the cob webs, get some fresh air, gain a little perspective. you might even start rooting for your al ma mater. spend some time with the family, i'm sure they miss you(or maybe they don't).

There's a big difference between an issue regarding athletic fairness regarding student athlete regulations and flat out despicable criminal behavior. The Penn State issue was criminal and needed to be handled by the justice system - not the NCAA. (which it was) I agree with Nik that the NCAA really had no jurisdiction about this case. I do think the University and the AD could have faced more serious legal penalties, but it really has nothing to do with how many wins are in the record book.

and now for something completely different part 2. what clamp are you boys going be putting those new slippers into next winter? atk or ion? man those atk's look sexy at 350 grams(and it's all about the uphill, remember?) but it looks like you could drop a 30 footer and not prerelease on the ion's. and lord knows we all love to huck!

wtf?

Don't be a dick. First and final warning.

**** you. What an asshole.

Got to be a pi8s poor, parody written for a 6th grade english class, amirite? You got a D+, rite?

Wow...implying that 'Nik has no moral compass... that he likes it when kids get raped...that his family doesn't love him...and then asking some question about 'Nik's kids getting raped? It almost seems like it's personal... like revenge...for something. Maybe 'Nik cost this guy his job?

I mean, not out of the realm of possibility, right?

It's a loooooong offseason with lots of time to kill. I bet TEs don't even report to Tampa until late July at the earliest.

I don't know what your personal story is and why you're so emotional here... and I don't want to know. I thought we were talking about the NCAA's role and I guess you were having a different dialogue. Your decision to take it where you did and make a personal attack that included my family is not something that's going to be tolerated.

I don't know what your personal story is and why you're so emotional here... and I don't want to know. I thought we were talking about the NCAA's role and I guess you were having a different dialogue. Your decision to take it where you did and make a personal attack that included my family is not something that's going to be tolerated.

This was my first thought. At the same time, if you talked to the victims and their families I am not sure they would be pissed or disappointed that the NCAA gave back the wins. It is an apples and oranges situation. Or maybe rotten apples and rotten oranges, but still completely separate.

One thing my CU psych degree helps me realize, is that you have serious mental health issues. If you were perped, you have my sympathy.

This aggression will not stand?

On a serious note, to suggest 'nik would condone child rape and then point the irrational gun at his family as well, let me say you are way off base...and probably in need of professional help.

Dumbest post in the history of AB....the irony.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to nik for making an uncalled for personal attack. a few things i have learned about these forums is not to post after a couple of beers(another forum) and not to post after working 3 nights shifts in a row(this one). not an excuse, just an observation.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to nik for making an uncalled for personal attack. a few things i have learned about these forums is not to post after a couple of beers(another forum) and not to post after working 3 nights shifts in a row(this one). not an excuse, just an observation.

Thank you. Likewise, I apologize for anything I may have posted that was inappropriate or unfair.

Back