What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament First Round (yes, first round, playin doesn't count!) 3.20.14

Hahvahd wins ... not a real surprise.

Tommy Amaker can coach. Not sure why he didn't succeed at Michigan.

I like Tommy Amakar. If anything ever happened with Tad he would be #1 on my list

Until BC makes a commitment to athletics....I think he would be more successful at Harvard...he has recruited well there

he could get a better job than BC, couldn't he?

Maybe ... but he's an ACC guy (played and coached at Duke). Also an East Coast guy (native of Virginia, a former HC at Seton hall). I'm sure if BC gave him a decent deal (which, after several years of mediocrity/sucktitude in BB in the ACC) they will, I'm sure he would consider it. Plus he wouldn't even have to pull his kids out of high school.

NCSU is struggling with this pressure that St Louis has turned up the last few minutes. That was a good idea to get Lewis out of the game

NCSU doing all they can to blow this game. Headed to OT when it should've been over a while ago. State can't make a free throw to save their life

NC State lost that game. St. Louis fought back, but NC State gave it away in the second half as well as overtime.

I guess he hasn't had enough time to figure out his major

BjNzYA4CcAAOnVi.jpg

My god, NCSU worked hard to choke that one away by making only 9 of 20 free throws in the last 3 minutes of regulation. Blew a 16-point lead in the last 8 minutes. I'd rather lose like we did today than how State did.

I guess he hasn't had enough time to figure out his major

BjNzYA4CcAAOnVi.jpg

Maybe "Deciding" is a major. Once you have that sheepskin, when people ask you what you do for a living you can say, "I'm a decider."

Bison's Bjorklund is the younger brother of Tera Bjorklund. Keeping it in the same animal family!

ASU v. Texas is today's Ass Boil v. Festering Sore game. Hard choice.

Last edited:
I want Gilling from ASU and Heslip to die in fiery car crash.

Gilling is doing some stupid finger mustache after every shot.

Come on guys, bust out a Thelma and Louise.

I've got Texas in this one. I can't bring myself to actually cheer.

Back